Iron Ore Rally - 3 - 5 Aug - Cumbria

137 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2012 09:23:44 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

So did anyone find out if tickets are available on the gate?

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Yes GS1085 tickets are sold on the gate, it's only a couple of quid more Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cool, good chance I can make it, but cant prebook  as alot going on here.

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

I cant wait for this one, had a brill time last year and am wondering if the Bobkat lady will win a trophy again !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi peeps me `n` the good lady will be popping down  err up eh down for this one  tho no 400 mile round trip for me lol.   Did someone mention a birfday ? What to buy a yeti lol   see t ya there bobkat or tod hills with jim ok ?   BJ  hows you gal xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

My wee Flower i am good and yep tis my birthday on the Friday, so i need a Hug from you and protection from the Yeti lol                                                                                                                                                                             
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow

hy you not in bed yet    well i just tell you    all be there so that you know now Party                                                                                                                                                                               
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Yeah a Jim hug as well go me                                                                                                                                                                               
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

In: darwen

hi everybody can you pay on the gate for this rally                                                                                                                                                                              
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

firebladejohn, if you look on the events page there is both an email address and a mobile phone number for the organisers, suggest you contact them as the answer to your question may well hinge upon how many tickets they have already sold.                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Not long now folks wahooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

see you all there                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Carrie rem to remind the Yeti he has to be nice to me on the Fri lol                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

thanks scorpio ive just sorted it out, see you all there                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Nearly time wahoooooo                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

Isnt he always nice to you Jackie ? lolThumbs Up, he will have his rocket there, so you may get another ride on it if your good , hehehee!                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

As its my birthday i think i should lol                                                                                                                                                                             
firebladejohn's Profile
firebladejohn

not long now folks                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Cant wait wahoooooooooooo                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 532 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption