Iron Ore Rally - 3 - 5 Aug - Cumbria

137 Posts | Latest reply on 06/08/2012 09:23:44 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

A weekend of camping, bands, usual small rally stuff at Egremont rugby club in Cumbria.

Went last year and had an absolute blast.  Def going this year for 2 reasons,

1 to annoy the Yeti and
2 it just so happens to be my birthday :)

On Events now so get your names down quick, limited places available.

carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Aye, have to get another cake , lol, yeh me and yeti be there .brillant little rally this                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Link to the events calendar   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2693                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Carrie i will bring a special cake for Ned :)                                                                                                                                                                              
paneurojim's Profile
paneurojim

In: glasgow
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

cake      that my name downCool

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Not the sort of cake we were thinking of baking hopefully lol                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Sorry BJ I can't do this one, I am down for the SE camping weekend in Kent. Wrong end of the country unfortunately.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sorry BJ, more bad news I'm afraid - I can make this one!                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Ooooh, nooooo. It's the same weekend as the Yorks pudding rally but it's in Cumbria....another bloomin dilemma. Waaahhh, wanna do both                                                                                                                                                                             
carrie203's Profile
carrie203

In: cumbria
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

come on minnie , you know you wanna do this one , lol!celebrate Jackies birthday with us all                                                                                                                                                                              
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

Yeah. I'll be there. I ended up at this last year unplanned and on my own. I had a blast!!!.
:-)

G                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Clap  I love this rally - not going to end up in the local newspaper this year though Embarrassed, great rally site, great locals - a really excellent & friendly event - so im afraid it wins over all the other events/rallies that are on that weekend.  Carrie & Ned, you'll have a few of us to put up with mwaaaaaaaah & Jackie we need to think of a Birthday surprise for you  ladyWink                                                                                                                                                                             
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

According to their web site tickets do not go on sale until 1st April.

Have already put reminder in my electronic diary so that I can't forget Thumbs Up

wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

This has got to be a definate............A great rally and a big huge Party for a lovely lady celebrating her bday!!!!!!!

Bobkat we best get our heads together to arrange the big bday surprise for the fantastic BJ.....And i have something in mind!!!!  Don't worry BJ promise no horrible things Lady xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Yeh, right...Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

Naaaaaaaaaa XK dearest we keep the horrible naughty surprises for you!!!!! mwah Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Did u ever get round to buying that whip?                                                                                                                                                                             
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Another piece of Cumbria magic.

Camping on the ,billiard table smooth ,rugby pitch

Hot showers , free of charge.

Boozing in the clubhouse.

Decent Indian in town (300 meters) £7.00 for a sit down meal.

The biker pub in town (an easy walk) has live bands on at lunch time.

Then a couple of years back , the river flooded and fu***d it all . God knows what it's like now ,lol,

But I'm still going...Dusty...

wenders's Profile
wenders

XK thought you was buying it for me???????????? hahaha                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

I may be at this; my birthday as well Jackie. Was thinking about going away for the weekend anyway so this fits in nicely.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 562 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption