NEW! Lippy Ladies Bike Club

4 Posts | Latest reply on 23/02/2012 07:17:53 by TriumphTigress | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Lippy Ladies McC   Yorkshire's newest ladies bike club   I saw the flyer for this while I was at a bike cafe, they have a page on facebook too.   http://www.lippyladiesmcc.co.uk     http://www.facebook.com/LippyLadiesMCC                                                                                                                                                                                   
TriumphTigress's Profile
TriumphTigress

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks for the mention Sandi. Lippy Ladies MCC is a relatively new club looking to expand it's membership. Membership is open to all female bikers, riders, motorcyclist, and pillions in Yorkshire and surrounding counties.

We are a very active club with a standard 3 socials and 3 ride outs per month. We also slot into the calender extended rides (this year Scotland, next year Normandy), rallies and other fun stuff incuding Gorge walking and throwing ourselves ff a 60 foot bridge , visiting a bird of Prey sanctuary, doing an off road day.... there is always something going on.

We welcome riders of all abilities and all sizes of bike, trike or scooter (wheels is wheels right!)

If anyone would like any further information you can reach us via the contact page on our website.

TT.x
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Looks like there is a meet going in my locality on Monday next, think I may come along to the Brickworks for a meet Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
TriumphTigress's Profile
TriumphTigress

In: Barnsley

We'd love to see you there suzyamki                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1250 seconds. There are 573 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption