Thursday 14th camping at the Farmyard Party 15/16/17 June

16 Posts | Latest reply on 13/06/2012 21:39:43 by havfun | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

PigParty Thursday14th camping at the Farmyard BeerPig  Time is flying in already and thought it would be good to see who is going to camp from the Thursday again this year?  You need to book the extra night at £5.00 when you book you rally ticket.  It is strictly pre-book for the Thursday.   A few of us met up last year, they only opened the non fire field on Thursday so we camped up at the topright hand corner as you come through the gate, after getting you wrist band, just down from Holy Joes and near the event field.  We had an awesome night - well night into Friday morning hehehe.  A few moved their tents to the BM camp on Friday morning so best of both.   Anyone up for it stick your name down and we can all meet up, start the party early and be ready after a night sleep to Party:   BOBKAT                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Got my separate Thursday £5.00 ticket and my weekend ticket at the Edinburgh show, The chap from MAG said there in no payment at the gate for the Thursday night it is strictly pre-book only.  Anyway one going on the Thursday????????????????   BOBKAT Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I might, as no big deal moving my tent.   Fancy a ride-out friday pm to somewhere nice?                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Probably not after the ride down on Thursday to be honest XK.  I'm sure you will some takers though Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

I'll join ya on the thursday Katie hun if i may????  Thumbs Up

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

I'd be miffed if you didn't Wenders Hug that's excellent - chuckles galore ahead AGAIN woohooooo xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

katy will be there again for this years thursday night tickets ordered and waiting delivery                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Excellent John, don't know about you but the party we all had on the Thursday was the best night - fantastic!!!!!   Catch up with you nearer the time but do you fancy the same spot we camped at last year? Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

have a great time x                                                                                                                                                                              
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

katy any spot around there will be spot on nice and close to holy joes and good for the show ground as well see you at arran kid John                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Thought I'd resurrect this post as we are not to far away from attending this event.  Anyone camping on Thursday???? Be good to meet up, last year we camped up at Holy Joes in the first field on the left, some folk moved to the Fire field to the BM camp on the Friday.   Thursday camp:   BOBKAT Panman11002 Wenders                                                                                                                                                                              
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

Bump                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Remember your camera folks, loads of nice clear photos for the calendar please?                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Thumbs Up Camera ready to go Sandi Clap I'm meeting Photographer1 just off Junction 50 A1(M) on the A61 Thirsk road, at the 1st layby at 12 noon on Thursday - any other folk want to meet up?                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Giddiness is reach fever pitch.......................getting packed up, weather is promising for Thursday (fingers crossed) maybe a wee bit damp at times Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
havfun's Profile
havfun

In: harrogate
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

might pop up and see you thursday as working friday depending when/where  i finish work                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1585 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption