Whats an inch and a half worth ???

23 Posts | Latest reply on 28/02/2012 09:46:48 by mr t | Go to original / last post
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

IF you've been riding a while there's a fair probability you've been knocked off by some dozy car driver. You might have got hurt and there's even a chance you've had some compensation, but we're betting it didn't come close to the payout one Californian rider has just been awarded.

How much? $7,553,000. That's about £5 million in English money. Why so much? Because the injury, while not leading to death or amputation, left his old chap 1.5 inches shorter than it was prior to the accident.

It turns out Matthew Wall had been riding in San Diego in 2007 when he was hit by a shuttle bus. Right where it hurts. It lead to two words guaranteed to send a shudder down any man's back when compiled in a single sentence: “crushing” and “penis”.

While doctors saved the vital appendage there was a need for reconstructive surgery (there's that shudder again) and damage to nerves and arteries in Wall's John Thomas, plus a fractured pubic bone. Nasty, but we imagine the jackpot-sized payout of $5,000,000-per-inch is probably helping dull the pain a little.

Ho4701's Profile
Ho4701

In: whitefield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Depends on how big it was to start with and wether thats flacid or erect?                                                                                                                                                                              
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Well a tanks bigger than that !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I should imagine he has gone thro agony, and possibly more agony to come over the years, no amount of money will truly compensate him for his injuries not to mention his embarrassment, having his name all over the newspapers.                                                                                                                                                                             
Gloom's Profile
Gloom

In: Southport

If I'm being honest, even though I am an old sod I'd rather have everything there and in working order rather than £5 mil.

clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Even if  he has lost an inch and a half, with 5 million,in the bank, I dare say he will still be attractive to the ladies                                                                                                                                                                              
spaceboy4's Profile
spaceboy4

In: stockport

you,d get a really good transplant with that amount of wonga  lolCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Big Fred's Profile
Big Fred

In: Romford, Essex

Apparently its not the size of the wedge its what you can do with it Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

How much? $7,553,000. That's about £5 million in English money

Christ in english money that must be £10 million in Scottish then LOL

I agree with Gloom bet the money still isn't worth the pain.  I got the FJR written of last August and still in lot of pain now.  I have a claim in and should receive a very good pay out but I'd rather have my bike and health back.

Frikin car drivers

nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

An inch and half is a flippin lot if you`ve only got 2 inches .. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

You speak fer yerself!Tongue         <<<<< mine is this big!                                                                                                                                                                             
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Xk...  unless you've got a 51" screen, your picture only measures about 1 1/2"
Hope you ride carefully dude   Wink  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
nitro70's Profile
nitro70

In: Huddersfield

I was on about you XK ..                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And how would you know?!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Xk...  unless you've got a 51" screen, your picture only measures about 1 1/2" ~ Classic line from Just Jerry   Absolutely dying with laughter here.. can barely see to type.. thank you Jerry..   And no.. I dont have anything constructive to add to this thread just my laughter LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
northlondon58's Profile
northlondon58

In: Aldershot

rather have the use of the equipment really , so money or compo spose is agony payment.. alaways mind the quality & the width ......... pmsl                                                                                                                                                                               
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Don't have one, but, must of had a lot of pain and agony and suffering, poor guy, don't think any amount of compensation would really compensate, and i suspect us women would feel as bad if we lost some or all of our prime assets!!!!  No smut please, just trying to be understanding for the poor fellow!! 
mr t's Profile
mr t

In: North Wales

Just wondered would that be a womans measurement of 1.5 inches or a mans idea of what 1.5 inches is ? 

SomeRandomBiker's Profile
SomeRandomBiker

In: Bracknell

^^lol...that'd depend on who's telling the story, if he's got a wife she'll never agree on how big it used to be.   Like most, rather have the equipment. That's gonna cause him pain the rest of his life and probably affect his sex life in a detrimental way...jus coz they reconstructed it doesn't mean it works 100%.   Had an accident 4 1/2 years ago where I damaged my spine, knee and hip...that still hurts most days.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Now we all know that a males calculation of length is very different to a females - so what I want to know is who measured it??? Lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6680 seconds. There are 848 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption