help!

10 Posts | Latest reply on 18/02/2012 18:40:05 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

If anyone bored sat morning...I need to move four tonne of rd shavings 30 yds to compact and form a shed base. New shed turned up today but due to poor weather and my flu there no base ready! Two wheebarrowers, two shovellors and one to spread material would see it done in couple of hours... bacon sarnies an teas supplied and a pint after....Big smile   Andy  Ashford Kent                                                                                                                                                                             
spaceboy4's Profile
spaceboy4

In: stockport

id help you rosso.. jus one problem  ur 200 miles away from me   mayb next time  kevCool                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I'm 2,000 miles away and have a nakard back.  Otherwise I'd help you. lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

I would help but Im a lazy git lol                                                                                                                                                                              
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Apart from being the same as jp a lazy git, i'm on shift this weekend. Could have made it last weekend or next weekend i could've helped then. Trust you to choose the wrong weekend Andy Confused.   Dave                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

lol, thanks all for your kind offersBig smile I got two friends volunteering but a couple more would make it easy work. weather looking hopeful.... if I can get it done be out on me bike after or def sunday...breki at Rye then on to Hastings phaps                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
59% Karma59% Karma 59% Karma59% Karma

Tell me Andy what time are you thinking of getting to Rye on Sunday, i ask cos i have to be at work by 3.00 that afternoon and i'd like to join you for a Brekkie  and a ride in the morning.
Dave !                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

You should live up here Andy , bacon butties, brews & beer would have had em flocking in . 

Hope the weather stays good for you & it doesnt take too long to do Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

phew just finished.....shed base all tamped down wiv a vibrating plate..levelled...wooden flooring down and shed succesfully errected. Just needs roof felted and guttering, then sort the electrical stuff. I knackered!!! started 8am...finished around 5-30. Had four helpers over course of day so coulda been worse! So day off tmrw and back on it Monday if dry enuff... Out fer steak an a pint now...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Clap Enjoy Andy! Sounds like you've earnt it.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 605 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption