Valentine Cards

18 Posts | Latest reply on 14/02/2012 22:17:55 by wenders | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Valentines Day, means different things for each of us.  If you have no one to send an actual card to - then why not send a Valentine message to someone who has caught your attention on here..........good ice breaker to start chatting.  Don't be shy, help cupid to ping some hearts.  HeartHeartHeartHeart If like me you haven't received a card or indeed any display of affection, let's turn it around and make someone smile by sending a message - it's only a wee bit of fun Wink   I know it is commercial clap trap (not bitter in the least LOL) have a good day whatever you do Hug  xxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

And a scrumptious happy Valentine's for all you     
fellow singles from me too  XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Heart  Heart  Heart  Heart Heart                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

HugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHugHeartHugHeartHug
BOB'S   HugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHugHeartHugHeartHug                                                                                                                                                                             
lawnmower's Profile
lawnmower

In: Nirvana
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Everyone.

bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

LMF, I done three things today;
1.  thought of you 2.  thought of you 3.  thought of you HugHeartHugHeartHugHeart HugHeartHugHeartHugHeart                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Bomb Doctor a friend for life you'll be,             Special, thoughtful, and full of glee, Mutual love of Tractors is our bond you see, and a desire to chuckle, giggle and take the 'P' Wishing you and Klare all the best and to say, have a magical and awesome Valentines Day!   HeartHeartHeartHugHeartHeartHeart                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

If like me, your Valentines Day was bereft of cards and a gift,
This message to you from me, is to give you a lift, Don't be sad, bitter and generally mad, Think of the many happy Biking days still to be had, Memories to be made, smiles and laughs as well, Don't be glum, be chipper and a smiley giddy kipper, Days to come are sure to be swell, It's my hope this poem has made you smile, making you laugh and grip your knickers as well!  ShockedLOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Awwww BOB's thnx Hunny HugHug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Awwwww Blushes

I've thought of you all day too, in between the bashing cars, breaking down and general mess today has turned out to be. You've made me smile when I've felt down :) x x x x x                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Katie, that's lovely.  Its my 1st valentines day without my lovely hubbie, he was quite a romantic really so I have missed him more than ever today Cry

wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Never had a valentines day card in my life!!!!  Boohoooooo  Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Happy Valentines for a very special person......you know who you are...Big smilexxx                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

HugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHugHeartHugHeartHug Wender's HugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHeartHugHugHeartHugHeartHug                                                                                                                                                                             
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

Everyday is a Valentine day or should be and guess who gets mine - some Little Fecker op narf                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Ordered some flowers/choccies to be sent to my Cagiva Girl off the net, and she sent exactly the same for me - from exactly the same company.  How weird is that??    Confused   Great minds etc....       Hug for everyone who the postman passed by.                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Who's that then Andy?                                                                                                                                                                             
mizzi's Profile
mizzi

In: Colne

Awwwwwwwwwwwwww @ u BD and LMF!!! Couldnt be happier for u guys!!

For everyone else who i know and love dearly u all know u have a friend for life in me :-)

I've had an absolutely ace day and i'm having a fab night with my gorgeous graham and been spoilt rotten as always-good food, brews and plenty of tlc as well as tolerating me sending bleeding essays for texts pmsl

Yes i know war and peace but cant change everything about me eh?? Huge hugs for everyone that needs them and bobs-ur ace chick xx
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Thanks Bomb hun mwah xx                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0156 seconds. There are 637 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption