Shaking the Trees

12 Posts | Latest reply on 12/02/2012 22:39:55 by Dish19 | Go to original / last post
Dish19's Profile
Dish19

In: Cheltenham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I would like to shake the trees around Cheltenham to see how many members will be riding in the surrounding area this summer?   Just a name and where your from would be good.  then I would know who to say hi to.    Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
spaceboy4's Profile
spaceboy4

In: stockport

SHAKE TREES?  WHAT IS THIS?Cool??                                                                                                                                                                             
spaceboy4's Profile
spaceboy4

that an RD/x7 Dish?Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
Dish19's Profile
Dish19

Hi Space.   Shake the trees and see what/who falls out?   The RD is pure Yamaha.  RD250E [1979] with the earlier RD350 [1972/3] barrels and heads on it.    Dave                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Hate to say it, Dish...but shaking the trees so far has brought you a spaceboy from Stockport and ME LOL
Maybe refining your thread title to include Cheltenham would help LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

'Cept I'm from Newcastle like ya kna.. and ohhhhhhhhh I don't talk like that really but man the trees need shaking up here too!! So once you've finished in "Cheltenham Dah'ling" you could kick a few trees up here Pinch

spaceboy4's Profile
spaceboy4

ok dish  thought i recognized it  very nice  i had an x7 bout that time sum of my mates had rds/lcs etc happydaze   cheers mateApprove   am gunna shake dem trees like they neva bin shook b4 ..oo00                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Theres a few of us around the b/ham area                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hey there Dish...not too far away from ya and definitely be out and about this summer Big smile

Dish19's Profile
Dish19

Thanks for the replies.  Yes Alice, I should have put Cheltenham in the title.  Hey, I would have not got to to chat to you lot now would I?                                                                                                                                                                             
Dish19's Profile
Dish19

For those that arn't from round here?  There is very lively bike scene in and around Cheltenham.  There is a weekly "Bike nite" every Wednesday during the summer around Cheltenham [15/20 mile radius].  It's at a different pub every week with attendance in the 200+ most weeks.  For the "cooler" hard core biker there is a meet at the Lower Lode Hotel, Tewkesbury on Thursdays. Someone on this site has a rally weekend in April there.  It's a great venue.                                                                                                                                                                             
Dish19's Profile
Dish19

Oh.  Thanks for the heads up rockchickeelicious ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 595 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption