Birthday Blow Out - 3rd March Squires

110 Posts | Latest reply on 05/03/2012 15:42:42 by Holmfirthgirl | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This event, and Alice's the day after, is open to all BM members Pictish biker, you will be made welcome.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Cool Thumbs Up thanks Sandi :) C you's thereSmile dont know whether to head down after work on fri nite or head early sat morn....Confused I'll be tentin tho :) be good to Handshakean have someBeer  :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ho4701's Profile
Ho4701

In: whitefield

Had my name down for this for a while however got a injector fault at moment hopefully ill have it fixed by saturday.                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

woohoooooooooooooooo

4 sleeps!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

I will be there plus one ...... who is camping ....
Come on don't be soft I am Camping 

posh + ozzy                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm camping Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hey Picktish, I left on a Friday once at 4.30 pm, it was a bloody awful afternoon - tipping it down, had one stop and got there at about 10pm but the weather was crap. I cut across the 66 to Brough then down the A/M1.  Big Jim and Dusty are down Saturday morning I know Jim is taking his car not sure about Dusty - I'm still swithering about the bike - the forecast is pants at the moment though.  If you want to meet up then let me know and a plan can be hatched. It's seldom that so many are at one event so will be a great opporchancity for you to meet loads of BMers lol Handshake                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Bobkat.. I'm goin in ma car, I finish work at 1.30pm on fri so prolly hed about half 2, I'll pack ma stuff the nite b4 ;) yeah thats the way I went down to york,worst bit is getting to the A74 from here... windy roads     :( figured weather might b crap tho :( still should be good :) 
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Ok Pictish as long as your sorted and know you have been welcome, we will just catch up there.  No what you mean about getting to the Border what way do you go?  I cut across and come out at New Cumnock, Sanquar, Thornhill, Dumfries then Gretna.  Are you coming back up on Sunday or Monday?  If it's a day like today i'm taking the bike for sure, only problem is no sat nav on it so I could up in Devon Wacko 

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Nah I used to go that way but there isnt much chance to overtake on that road I take the cumnock muirkirk road and catch the a74 by douglas an u can keep your speed up ;)then its a straight road to carlisle/penrith ..yeah I will be back up on sunday.. work on mon :( think Squires is dead easy to find its jus off the a1/m1 ..looking at my road atlas in front of me anyway Thumbs Upre catchin up there :)

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Pictish biker...might be a good idea to get a mob number off someone then you can get directions/sympathy should you take a wrong turn. Happy to give you mine, but not the best one for directions!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Keep going down the A1 until it splits to A1/M1. Take the M1. Take the 1st slip (only half a mile), and take the 1st exit at the top. After a mile, at the roundabout, turn left. Next roundabout, turn right. Take 1st slip signed Sherburn. At junction, turn right. Squires is 1 mile on your right.                                                                                                                                                                              
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

I'm camping - but starting to doubt my sanity.
Hope the weather report changes.

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Behave! Riggy you can't have any sanity, that's one of the rules to being a member LOL    See you there on Sunday, maybe earlier than half 1 if I can get Nellie to stop fannying about getting ready LOL Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Hope the weather will be like it is today !  please please                                                                                                                                                                              
Ho4701's Profile
Ho4701

In: whitefield

fixed my bike and wil be camping                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

Hmmmmmmmmmmm safe cos staying in hotel :)                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

2 sleeps wooohooo                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nice one Ho4701 - good job lad Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
mcsimple's Profile
mcsimple

In: Northwich

Hi all I hope its not too late to join this wonderful birthday party..?
I intend to visit squires and meet up with everyone and also attend the lunch on Sunday.
I shall be riding up and camping.
Hope to see you all there.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6289 seconds. There are 577 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption