If You Thought The New THEORY Test Was Hard...

15 Posts | Latest reply on 15/02/2012 22:12:22 by GreyGra | Go to original / last post
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

In: Blair Atholl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

... check out the new practical!!!   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXWl_-Whf74&feature=...re=related     Or you could try it like this instead:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20XsaHpRQC8&feature=...re=related                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

well.. of course i could do that LOL WOW .....amazin that is brill Clap

rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

OMG Wow!!!   Tell me I don't have to do that to pass the CBT Embarrassed   That was totally lush.. the music on the second one had my heart racing!! Skeeeeeeeeeered if I have to do that lol..   Lush distraction from worrying about the reality.. thank you!!                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Well, maybe if you don't have to do it for your test you could still give it a go on some roadworks....                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Ohhhh believe me once I pass my CBT in March.. I will be findng a deserted from prying eyes carpark just down the coast and giving it a go.. not sure roadworks are a safe option lol   Note to self.. start pinching traffic cones on way to work...   failing that bean bags from mothercare Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Aw, I Heart the idea of using bean bags instead of those horrible pointy cones! Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

But rc, just how many bean bags can you sneak up your dress?                                                                                                                                                                             
AlpineBusa's Profile
AlpineBusa

In: Nr Dumfries

Fantastic                                                                                                                                                                             
Meriden4ever's Profile
Meriden4ever

In: Ryde, Isle of Wi

I'm an old git so my test didn't include cones. And I have an aversion to them ever since I was riding up a heavily coned M1 with several thousand cars up my ass, and there was one Long/Tall cone rolling about in the breeze, after someone had knocked it over, and I had just my one coned-off lane. 50/50 choice, left or right, alive or dead. Guess you can tell I got the answer Correct!.                                                                                                                                                                               
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough

You guys seen Moto Gymkhana?   http://youtu.be/jHtraK9dhO8                                                                                                                                                                             
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

You might think that is impressive, YZF but she is actually just trying to find the exit of the Sainsbury's car park!!   (Ok, it IS bloody impressive... Thumbs Up)                                                                                                                                                                                 
TeeCee's Profile
TeeCee

Meriden - glad you made the right choice!!   In those situations I ALWAYS go left.... or is it right...... yep, right... or left.... one of them... but I DEFINITELY always go that way!!                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough

Quote - Teecee: You might think that is impressive, YZF but she is actually just trying to find the exit of the Sainsbury's car park!!   LMAO - that quality right there.   Although i think the women are going to post with guns blazing!                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Little or no hope for some of us then Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

great vid!!

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 1292 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption