May Day Run to Hastings 7-5-2012

68 Posts | Latest reply on 18/05/2012 21:26:32 by DAVE VM | Go to original / last post
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ok listen up!Cool  We in the South East ARE going to attend this en masse ok. You must have heard about it,upwards of 55000 bikers decending on Hastings fer a pie n pint May Bank Holiday Monday, the run starts from Bromley officially but I am aiming to meet members at Ashford,Maidstone,Wrotham,Westerham and other places tba.... We will head down with members of the VJMC and thousands of other bikers along the A21,once there we will either have a fish n chip lunch or I am booking a table for 8 initially at the Stag PH for a roastie..mmmmm! Hastings will be jam packed...parking restrictions lifted for the day too. Plenty to see and do there, take a look at U Tube and the web for more info. I am preparing a post for the BM events calender now....so MAYDAY here we come!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Well after the Nosebag we had at the STAG INN last sunday booking tables gets my vote Andy, so count me in          Dave !                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Ah, you know I'll be coming. If I'm feeling generous I might even buy everyone a pint!                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

hopefully i will be there, i manage to miss mayday in hasting every year coz of me f*@!&n job, so may be lucky this one, and wmf i already owe you a pint from earls.                                                                                                                                                                              
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

forgot to add, the roast at the stag is well recomended. (how kent does that sound for a westo)                                                                                                                                                                              
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Ah, thanks xj. Need to buy a birthday round tho!                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Sounds like by the time everyone has got a round in we'll all be Bladdered   hic!!                                                                                                                                                                                
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

This event is now on the calendar, thanks Andy, put your name down on the calendar if you're going to join Andy on the ride in.   PM Andy for more info and contact details   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2737                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

http...uk/

This event is also on in Hastings.....same day!                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Oh well done Ermintrude, We need get there earlier then but then we miss the ride down en masse huh.... hmmm, if we arrive around 12-00 still stuff going on tho...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

More bikes than sea @ Midday!! 

http://www.bike1066.com/                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Soz that should've been seagulls! lol                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

seagulls?   wishing....                                                                                                                                                                             
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

In: croydon

been on this run many times over the years but may try meeting up with your good selves at one of the points arranged. Have to say im wary of riding with the main group as there are ALWAYS complete dickwads who get over excited and cause accidents... the official meeting place is at locks bottom which is about 1/4 hr from me,anyone riding up from surrey / south london give me a shout                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Lol @ ermintrude - I did think that's gonna be a hell of a lot of bikes!                                                                                                                                                                             
AndySimmo's Profile
AndySimmo

In: Portslade, Brigh
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Hi. Anyone riding in from west to east fancy meeting up for a group ride in? I'll be riding in from Brighton area & looking to leave by 9.30am. I also have a spare seat if anyone fancies a pilly. Let me know.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

well done simmo                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Myself and Bill will be waiting along the Pembury by pass, i'm going to get in touch with him to make arrangements to ride up from Hastings just so we can ride back again Confused.   Andy you still thinking of going to the Stag Inn for eats or not ? it would be good to see Bagpuss again                                                                                                                                                                             
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

Don't blame you Dave.  I'm really looking forward to this one.   Not sure what Andy's planning about food.  You know what he's like - it'll probably change at the 11th hour anyway!!  But you will possibly get to see Bagpuss whatever, as she is down on the events calendar as attending this event.  Hopefully she might be able to join us for eats this time, wherever we end up.                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

I thgt she said pub wasnt doing food Mayday??                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 723 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption