'Spring Lowerlode Rally, Glos, 13th - 15th April 2012'

262 Posts | Latest reply on 17/04/2012 22:30:19 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Ho4701's Profile
Ho4701

In: whitefield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not on a stag do any more was was last sat. Though am working until fri morning not sure untill what time just gonna make my own way down m6 when i knock off see you all there.                                                                                                                                                                              
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

I will be going down the 515 to bassets leaving about 12 if anyone wnats a gigle.   http://g.co/maps/bjvwj                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

***** UPDATE *****

The pub are putting in a solo artist on the sat night for us in the pub, doing cover songs. :)

The pub have asked if everyone could please check in at the bar and you will be directed where to set up camp.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Thanks for the update LMF   Calendar updated too   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2735                                                                                                                                                                             
Drummer Pete's Profile
Drummer Pete

In: Lichfield

I cant make the friday anymore :-(, just started a new job and cant get friday as holiday. I'm not missing the rally though, I'll ride down with my mate on saturday :-)

See you all down there

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Most likely not going to be there for the whole weekend, but will be down on the Friday and Sat5urday though!!

Rooster roo's Profile
Rooster roo

In: Nottingham for n

Ahhh unable to make this now as unable to get cover for work. Have a great time guys hopefully catch you at something later n the year Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Unfortunately wenders can't make itUnhappy   We can still meet you (Looby) at the Whittington Inn or you jump over to Bassetts for a good run down. Let us know your plans.   Bassetts - 1pm Friday   LMF Bomb Drummer Pete Cavywavy Rooster roo Kwakas75 Cardinal   Quat   Looby (if not Bassetts)   Coventry   Valerian   S.West/Bristol   SpeveGixerk6Gixerk6's mate "P"Lolo_5WorcesterRatBiker83OxfordJockrider                                                                                                                                                                             
Ho4701's Profile
Ho4701

In: whitefield

Can't make this now been put on standby at work.                                                                                                                                                                              
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

Sorry Dont think i'm gonna make it either. Been a bank holiday weekend last weekend insurance money didnt arrive till today so I have only just been able to pay for my bike and I carnt pick it up till tommorow or saturday                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll be working until 6pm on Saturday so will be arriving nice and late and will have to leave early-ish on Sunday morning!Confused

It's a lot of diesel to show my face (ugh!) but I'd feel guilty if I didn't support folks in their endevours! I'm just one of life's givers!EmbarrassedBig smile 
If anyone wants to go and needs a lift PM me, I'll be travelling from Mansfield(Notts). N.B: I mean a "lift" not pilly, I'm going in my van!                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just scoped out the route from here, looks nice and simple.  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Loobs, where u meeting us, bassetts or near Kiddie? and yes, i'm still awake, for some reason full of beans!                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

I hope you all have a great weekend. Just a shame me & Spesh can't make it, but we'll be thinking of you lot having fun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have text you LMF  xx                                                                                                                                                                             
RobboC's Profile
RobboC

In: Wiltshire

I didn't think to check the events for owt local, wish I had now. I'm working all weekend anyway otherwise I would of popped up! Hope you all had/have fun! 

Next time I'll think to check for events and book the time off work.                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Wenders will be there 9ish in the morning Big smile
But in the chitty chitty bang bang car Cry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bring tea bags! :)                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Ok tea bags on there way :):)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wish I'd robbed a couple - teabags in the room are nasty! Nice and cosy and watching tele - hope its not too cold out in those tents!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0469 seconds. There are 1241 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption