'Spring Lowerlode Rally, Glos, 13th - 15th April 2012'

262 Posts | Latest reply on 17/04/2012 22:30:19 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

This thread has been started on behalf of Lil Miss Firestorm.     Please follow the link and add your name to the calendar so LMF knows who is going.   Cheers   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2735                                                                                                                                                                                
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Thanks Sandi, obviously I will be there, so there will be some eye candy lads :-p x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Hoping to make this one looks good                                                                                                                                                                              
virgoboy84's Profile
virgoboy84

In: hammersmith

Signed up,  looking well forward to it!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

my bike has just started to make a suspicious noise :/..... although
all things being good I could possibly be interested in riding over and joining in the fun!

cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

I'v put my name down and my bikes even fixed YaY

old red's Profile
old red

In: Norwich
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Mmmm....May have to come along and make sure you lot MISbehave properly. Wink.     Don't do what I did when I was a youngster.......Bollocks!...                                                                                                                                                                             
Ducati Ed's Profile
Ducati Ed

In: Buckingham

Busy all that weekend so sadly can't make it Cry.   ps. I like candy Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Not sure if Ian has any plans yet for that weekend (its my birthday on 16th)

If not we may well make this, it looks a great place .                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mantis, there's still plenty of time to get your bike sorted between now and then :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
71% Karma71% Karma 71% Karma71% Karma

Come on you young uns, get your name down, support LMF in her efforts to gather you all together. Big smile   You could always meet up at a local pub/biker venue first, to get to know each other a little before the weekend event?                                                                                                                                                                                     
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Lil Miss Firestorm, well, as im very truthful and to the point, first impressions of you with your 25 35 thread were not very good ones!!!! Thought your attitude was a little too aggressive and disrespectful to us oldies lol. Then, thought to myself, hell no the gal got the right to be angry with the sarcastic comments made on your thread to ya!!! 
Think its great what you're trying to do. We all talk about "old school bikers and rallies" and, you and your mates are the next generation, (although im not passed it yet) so we should all support you........

Im going to pm every member now in ur age group with the link to your event, cos its saturday afternoon and im bored with 2 bikes outside and none legal lol....Hopefully you will get a few more interested and will be an awesome FIRST event for ya....
Good luck and if i can do anything else for ya just holla ok  Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will have to see if I can get the time off work, but as I said in the original thread, up for this :-D                                                                                                                                                                             
virgoboy84's Profile
virgoboy84

Its going to be awesome, this will be my first rally... will make it one to remember, at any cost!!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Well just make sure BM kiss rally is on the top of your list                                                                                                                                                                              
virgoboy84's Profile
virgoboy84

Thanks JP, where can I get the details for this?                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

virgoboy heres link to kiss ok

http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2613

virgoboy84's Profile
virgoboy84

Ta very much for that... I like!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ohhhh is this one just for the younger then some? Is only about an hour from me....nice place to party! Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
virgoboy84's Profile
virgoboy84

Its also an hour away from from me.. I just need to ride VERY hard to get there in an hour!! Evil Smile
Evil Smile
Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8281 seconds. There are 1064 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption