MAG uk

111 Posts | Latest reply on 13/07/2012 12:58:18 by Emzed | Go to original / last post
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Meanwhile, for those who are interested, here are a couple of links Hope they work and I don't get b*******d  Wink    you were editing your post whilst I was posting this davidneale Tongue     http://www...tail/a6990     http://www.mag-uk.org/en/campaignsdetail/a6989                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

The problem with putting this on events, is that there a a number of runs. So do we need a seperate event shown for each run?   London Constituency Ride 24th June 2012 Updated May 27 Start point: Scratchwood Services M1Ride :Onto M1 then A406 (suitable for vintage machines) Secondary Assembly Point Ace Cafe, North Circular (for learners and others). Join run approx 1.30pm from Ace Cafe A406 then A40 towards M40 A40/M40 roundabout (learners turn back to return to Ace Café) onto M40 then M25.M25 anticlockwise. Option to join at Clacket Lane Services, M25 or M25 Junction 30 with A13 or South Mimms Services M25 then A40/ A406 to Ace Cafe Finish Point.Finsh Point :Ace Cafe                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

24th June 2012   Eastern Area M.A.G Protest Ride, Suffolk   Thanks to daveg208 for submitting the event. Follow the link to the calendar to put your name down   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3510                                                                                                                                                                                 
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

David, if you want folk to notice, then yes, submit it to the calendar.   I know those who are MAG members will already know all the details but others who aren't may not.   As long as I am informed of any updates to the events, so I can update the calendar, ta.                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Thanks daveg208 for your "lively" input to the debate   Thanks too for getting this to the event calender   Thanks also for agreeing to join in your local demo ride   Thanks too for encouraging others   see .... daveg208 :-   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...c_id=10364    And Thank you Sandi for your "everlasting"  patience   Ride free folks                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Patience? What patience? Tell me, NOW! lol                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I have submitted the London run to events. Note no start time for beginning of run as yet.                                                                                                                                                                             
daveg208's Profile
daveg208

In: Sandy

I've asked a number of biker mates (non-BM) to attend as well.

In the debate we had in another thread I made a points about MAG representatives comments that it wasn't really so bad. 
They were early comments and MAG's view of thing seems to have radically changed, unlike the BMF unfortunately, who still don't seem to see see it as a major problem.

The start point of the Eastern protest is about 10-15mins up the A1 from me - I have zero excuses not to attend.

And perhaps I can even persuade the MAG reps to see things my way.

After all - Sitting and whingeing is going to achieve exactly nothing !!

I hope that this exclusive little club of ours will all make their best efforts to attend their local protest and if everyone invites as many bikers as they know - they we can maybe make a noise that will be heard in Brussels. 

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Oh Dave  .... the art of gentle persuasion LOL   Nice to have you on board after our little 'tete a tete' Wink   Lets all PLEASE get out there with as many more as we can persuade to join us Thumbs Up   After all it's YOUR future biking that is at stake here Shocked   If you don't get out there,  YOU have NO right to complain afterwards, if our efforts prove fruitless* *(highly unlikely but DONT count on it Ermm)   WELL DONE THAT MAN  ~^o^~ cheer                                                                                                                                                                              
daveg208's Profile
daveg208

Emzed - I was never NOT on board, but I didn't consider that the implementation of the protest would be effective. 

Apparently - last time there were complaints in parliment about "selfish" bikers blocking the M1 when everybody was being good boys and girls.

Well that what happens when you play nice I suppose.
I wonder what will happen this time ?  ;)

Emzed's Profile
Emzed

Big smile Big smile Big smile Big smile Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LONDON AREA protest ride   24th June 2012   See calendar for info and to add your name   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=3511                                                                                                                                                                             
daveg208's Profile
daveg208

Well - that's two in the calendar. (Although David doesn't seem to be going on his ;)  ).

Come on folks - put your local protests in - We can't have Sandi getting bored - can we :)

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Thanks Sandi. I am now on the eventThumbs Up   Link to London event Forum:-   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/forum/posts.asp?to...c_id=10367                                                                                                                                                                               
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Y W David                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

As soon as the Yorkshire ride goes on the calendar   MY name will be on it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

The details I have of the NE run are as follows, but I don't have enough info to put it .on the calendar yet   Start: Carrville, Belmont Park and Ride (NE-bound)? A1(M) Near DurhamRide: Northbound on A1(M).Finish :Disperse at Washington Services.MEP Stephen Hughes will be at start point to answer your questions.                                                                                                                                                                               
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

This link should take you to a map that gives the details of all the planned protest rides http://maps.google.co.uk/maps/ms?msid=20989229363832907...,23.225098                                                                                                                                                                             
daveg208's Profile
daveg208

We're doing well with the events so far we've got 5 on the calendar Approve keep it up people lets BoMB the Protest !!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 418 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption