paracute jump

6 Posts | Latest reply on 18/01/2012 20:59:43 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi people i'm looking into doing a parasute jump for charity need at least £300 in sponsership to do it so come on peeps get ya hands in ya pockets. Anyone else intrested in doing it to pm me                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Ronnie, have you chosen a charity yet?                                                                                                                                                                             
ayjay's Profile
ayjay

In: LOUTH
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Did one for a kids charity once, great fun, yep I'll give a couple o quid sponser, to frickin old to jump outa planes now tho.                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

I can never see the point of jumping out of a perfectly working aircraft but takes all sorts I guess. I've always wanted to have a go at getting a parachute into it's pack though so if you need someone to set that bit up for you Ronnie; lol.

suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Can vouch for the fun factor Ronnie.  You will love it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I did one with a mate a couple of years ago for the youth cancer trust. We managed to raise over £1,200 which was great. We paid for the jump ourselves too as raising £600 each for 'Charity' then paying £250 of it for our 'Fun day' didnt seem right.   Let us know when you decide what charity you're supporting and Im sure folk will donate what/if they can afford.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2969 seconds. There are 570 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption