14th July 2007

19 Posts | Latest reply on 11/07/2007 14:28:21 by Cinders72 | Go to original / last post
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi folks, been asked to let you know about a charity event that is being held from 12 noon on 14th july.  Its being held at Wittering village on the sports fields next to the Sports and Social (bar will be open).  Its to raise money for the British Heart Foundation and NSPCC.  Raffles, tombola, bouncy castle for kids, face painting, loads of bike related goodies going in the raffle, Hein Gericke even gave me a jacket to auction (its very nice too).  We are hoping as many bikers will turn up as possible.  The reason for the event is its in memory of my late partner who died at 36 from an aortic aneurysm.  So, if anybody who doesnt live too far away fancies a ride-out then please come along!  Everybody welcome and if you do come - make sure you come and say hello to me!  Thanks! xx
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Hi Cinders, where is Wittering and could you give a post code for those who want to go? Cheers Thumbs Up   I hope you raise loads of dosh for H F and N S P C C                                                                                                                                                                              
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

http://www.freewebs.com/wittering/ is this the place cinders                                                                                                                                                                             
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

hello everybody, the postcode is PE8 6BD, Wittering Sports and Social Club (dont worry I will make sure there are signs in the village to point you in the right direction if your coming - this village isnt that big though!  The more the merrier! Wink   Kwak - I hope we raise loads too hun! xx   graham - yes thats the one!    its really easy to get to via the A1 or A47.                                                                                                                                                                              
dazpants's Profile
dazpants

In: Blackpool

I couldnt go Cinders but my hopes for a successful event are with you. x

fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

I don`t live local cinders but will try and make it,good luck and i hope its a great success                                                                                                                                                                             
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

Even if people cant make it - its nice to know that your all wishing us well!  Thanks guys!  Peterborough Motorcycle Club have asked for their own stand so am pretty chuffed!                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Going to see if I can borrow a car that day & bring my girls along to it Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

Oggy that would be cool - be nice to see ya there! Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

sorry hun i cant make it, but in  hope u have a fab day best of luck Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

good luck cinders hope you raise lots of cash mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

The link that Graham posted says it's on the Lincolnshire / Cambridgeshire border, I always thought Cambridge was a lot further down south on the map than Lincs, shows my ignorance Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

Kwak dont think your ignorant - its bloody odd here, Stamford which is 4 miles from Wittering has a PE9 postcode, PE is the postcode for Peterborough which is 14 miles away, Peterborough is in Cambridgeshire and Stamford is Lincolnshire - its all totally mad round here, think thats why I ended up here lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

Have had an idea - if anybody does want to come on the 14th to Wittering, I have a tent that sleeps 6 that can be put up outside my flat, then you can come and make a whole day/night of it! Weather permitting in the evening we may be doing a bbq outside our flats!
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

If it aint still waterlogged you may just get to keep the tent ABOVE ground lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I reckon anyone who can make this bash will have a good time,met up with Cinders for a drink & banter the other night,nice genuine,laugh a minute girl.Get along & give her charity some cash Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

Thanks Oggy!  That red wine was top notch eh? lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

It was lass,very nice,amazing how quickly it goes to your head LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

its your round next time lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5156 seconds. There are 567 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption