Biker friendly campsites in Cornwall

10 Posts | Latest reply on 18/02/2012 08:00:26 by Sharky92 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi people does anyone know of any biker friendly camp sites in Cornwall please                                                                                                                                                                              
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

There's the one bm went to last June, look back in past events for details, nearest pub was a bit of a stroll but facilities were good, I liked the free use of fridge/freezers and microwaves. Bluehills camping.

Big_Paul's Profile
Big_Paul

In: Portsmouth
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

There's a place near Fowey called Penmarlam thats pretty biker friendly. I'm from Fowey and go there almost every year, but not always on the bike. A great area to visit, Although I'm biased!                                                                                                                                                                             
Gremlinmike's Profile
Gremlinmike

In: Herefordshire

The Goldwing club use one just west of looe, think its st martins, can get more info if interested                                                                                                                                                                             
Gremlinmike's Profile
Gremlinmike

In: Herefordshire

The Goldwing club use one just west of looe, think its st martins, can get more info if interested                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

I organize a BM camping holiday last year at BlueHills touring park, the site belongs to a biker and is excellent, prices 6 pound a night , it's near Perranporth at Trevellas, phone 01872 552999 or details on www.bluehillscamping.moonfruit.com
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

You can find a report and pictures in the forums under: Cornwall 6th to 12th June 2011 with Blkerbill

Or pm me if you need to know anything else

Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

That was a great week away Bill and on a great site. Very cheap for a week to.. We must go back there again... 
Loved every minute of it, even though it was my very first BM event and meeting new people Smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Was thinking of going back there this year Debs but we have a weeks holiday in Wales already so not sure that we need another week away and it might be to far for a weekend                                                                                                                                                                              
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Just spotted this thread, and I'll second Big Paul's recommendation Ronns. Penmarlam is a cracking site at Bodinnick, just across the river from Fowey. I was there a couple of years ago (some photos on my Faceache btw). Excellent facilities and has a wee shop on site. Half a mile to the nearest pub (The Old Ferry Inn), and the food there was fantastic. It's right on the waterfront with the ferry across the river to Fowey itself. The Eden Project only a few miles away at St. Blazey and there are loads of country roads round there to pootle along. Well worth a visit...

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4688 seconds. There are 855 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption