Yahoooo I've only gone and done it!

43 Posts | Latest reply on 16/01/2012 20:57:33 by Blackberry | Go to original / last post
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Yipppeeee, I've actually done it! Completed my cbt today and can now ride my little Honda cbr 125 that's been sat in the garage since November!  Big smile    I'm sooooooo chuffed with myself! For any ladies thinking of it, don't give up! I tried it nearly 2 years ago, bottled it but have been determined to do it again! Thumbs Up  Really cannot begin to describe how happy I am.   I accept it'll be ages before I've the confidence to be meeting up with you all riding myself but I'll get there in the end...... Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
short arse's Profile
short arse

In: nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yippie LOL congrats                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

woooooooooohoooooooo well done chick that is wicked Big smile Beer i bet you is well chuffed i can remember when i passed my test i wanted to give a girt big kiss the tester hahahaha even tho he wound me up first and pretended i had failed ......   you will soon enough be passing your test im sure but you can get out there now that is faboooo well done....well done ... well done Clap Big smile x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thumbs UpThumbs Up Excellent news Karen, another girly joins the ever increasing legion of girly bikers Wink Enjoy riding babes, it really is something you cant beat for making you smile, laugh, grin like a mad loon, curse like a docker and generally feel like you are alive. Many Happy biking day wishes revving their way to you Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Way to go bbClap                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Bloody well done, BB 

I took 3 goes to get mine but it's such an achievement  

ClapClapBeer

bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

WTG BB ........ you'll be riding with us all before you know it :) just get the miles smashed out :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

That's fantastic news, Karen Big smile 
Glad to see the bike matches the leathers ....looking good Mrs Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Woo Hoo Lady...we KNEW you could do it! Big smile So pleased for you Karen and can't wait to see you at the bridge Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

About time lady !!!

Great big hugs and congrats to you xx

Guess I need to factor in some local 125 suitable rides this year then?                                                                                                                                                                              
Ho4701's Profile
Ho4701

In: whitefield

well done

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Thanks everyone.... Big smile   Forgot to say I've christened him Eorl after one of my favourite rugby (league) players Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Congratulations xxx :-)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well done that's great news ! Big smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well done Karen, Now please ride safe Clap                                                                                                                                                                              
rusty chain's Profile
rusty chain

In: warrington

congrats well done to you ..ride safe Thumbs UpHugBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Congratulations BB!!
Great news and great feeling after the hard work....now have fun Clap                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Big big infact huge congratulations BB hun, well done!!! Wooooooooooohoooooooooooooooooooo another mad woman let loose on a bike, excellent   Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Well Done BB, the open road is now in front of you.  xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

ClapClapClap Nice one!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 876 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption