Who needs wallpaper???

92 Posts | Latest reply on 10/07/2007 22:34:42 by earthwind | Go to original / last post
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

think u 2 should get a room LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

or a tent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!                 Censored                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Lol StormLOL Great Fun can be had in a tent, trust me I know.                                                                                                                                                                             
lcotgrave's Profile
lcotgrave

In: Birkenhead

Blimee Storm you made me forget what I was going to say. Gonna tell you how my bedroom was covered in Marc Bolan Pics all from The Jackie, remember The Jackie girls.  You could see no wallpaper dont think blu tac had been invented then had to use cellotape, and i came home from school one day and me mum had taken them all down and thrown them away and all my pics from under my bed.  I was devastated, still leaves me feeling sore now when I think about it. MARC BOLAN God Rest His Soul.   No jokes please about an oak tree as i wont laugh!                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
52% Karma52% Karma 52% Karma52% Karma

Storm!! What!!!??? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

As long as ya not got the tent on a slope Oggy! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

pmsl di !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!     Evil Smile           a soggy slope !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!          CensoredCensoredCensored                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

Soggy Oggy!        LOL
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

why not a calendar, i have done one before ......... tasteful, even if i was in the buff, you couldnt see anything!  But bikes and bike gear sounds better   How about having it in aid 3 charities, breast cancer for the girlies, testicular cancer for the lads and Riders for Health as we are all bikers?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Wot a cracking good idea frag Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

OK how about this for an idea? We organise a few meets at well known biker meeting places, publises the site and produce the pictures for the calender at the same time.   The more people in the pics the more you calenders you will sell get about 3 to five pics arranged in a "pinboard" kind of way to each month                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

just an idea do you think a small percentage could be donated back to this site ??? as there is a donations tab on the bike chat side of things, as it is in aid of this site us all getting to meet new peeps anyway. another idea would be to submit your own pictures and have a poll to vote for the 12 to be used, it could be an annoymous vote so anyone who couldnt get to the meets would have a chanvce of their pic being used. i dabble in photography and could manipulate a few if needed and also theme them for xmas etc, also it may be possible to do a group picture of anyone who wants to be in it, send a pic i cud try,  or someone else from here with more knoledge of digital photography cud do a collarge of peeps from here and blend them into one pic. just a thought xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Manipulaton Storm? Shocked                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

yep di manipulation only good at it on glossy paper though !!!!!!!!!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

sounds a very good idea storm mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
witchiest's Profile
witchiest

In: hinckley

count me in moxey and brill idears frag and storm. x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Good idea storm, a 4 way split it would be.   I still think that it would be best to arrange a few meets and take pics there, if you set 2 or 3 dates per location a few weeks apart, there would be plenty of opportunity for people to get to one.   If you make it a vote situation then i personally wouldnt submit a photo, i dont want people judging me in that way thank you very much.  You may find that others dont have the confidence to put a pic up for public voting as well.   The whole idea of the site is to meet people, so why not give people the opportunity to meet, at least everyone has the chance to find out the genuine from the fake people. There are people on this site past and present who have had a rough ride due to the fact that they are not too eloquent in the written form, or their sence of humour doesnt translate that well to a forum so give those people the chance to shine.   If you made the meeting points the more accessible ones, such as matlock bath, ace cafe, Poole, Aberystwyth etc then even people who dont have bikes or their own transport, can get there and even turn it into a family day out if they want.   I think this site should be a real world sociable site. You can look at a picture of someone and think ... Theyre not my type, but when you meet them its like you have taken a wrecking ball to your guts, they are just amazing! Or you can make some real good friends who you will keep for years.                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

we have had a few meets already hun, but i myself cant do meets every few weeks, have got family so cant just go meetin up everywhere.

i myself dont want to see naked pics on the calender, cause i would have it on show in my house, but if there was naked people on there i couldnt due to havin kids, not ideal for them to see.

so we should have a mix of bikes and peeps that have met off bm.

thats just what i think!!!!!

why would folk judge u frag? when u vote it dont say u have voted.

and i think it should be matts final decision what goes in it!!!!

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th

Hi all. Geek For what its worth. I'm with RC. Lots of bikes and mugshots please.  If you like the idea of a lot of lonley old and not so old bikers doing things other than lifting a pint with his right hand staring at a picture of you Embarrassed then make two calanders.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5068 seconds. There are 825 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption