Who needs wallpaper???

92 Posts | Latest reply on 10/07/2007 22:34:42 by earthwind | Go to original / last post
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I dread to bloody think! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

Tight leathers and cleavage for the girls, muscle vest/jeans or leathers for the guys                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

That wasn't the answer I was expecting LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

I do have a modicum of decorum sometime you know Di LOL

Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

I was hoping for nude Thumbs Up for the girls anyway Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

In: Peterborough

moxey i wasnt expecting that either - was expecting frillies!   oggy why am I not suprised? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

You can wear frillys if you want Cinders Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

leathers will be fine moxey! love me leathers! Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

Do you huh? Wink
Good job I like women in leather then Wink

Oggy's Profile
Oggy

you look great in or out of your leathers Cinders Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

oggy you been having those funny dreams again? lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

yep lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

bless ya! a cold shower will sort that out no problem! lol   moxey - you got a bucket of cold water there? lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

How about VICARS and TARTS? the guys can be the tarts LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Now, Oggy's answer was the one I WAS expecting LOL   Glad to see you didn't let me down Oggy LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Thumbs Up aim to please Di LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

had one of them dreams again last night Cinders Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

would you like to enlighten everybody about your dream or is it one of those that you have to keep to yourself dreams?  i am most intrigued lol defo up for the calendar moxey - i think it really could be fun!                                                                                                                                                                               
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

Hi every one Smile kwak great idea love it ClapLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I think it should be kept private really Wink Moxey I'l go for it too mate Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 793 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption