Glade in june

7 Posts | Latest reply on 17/01/2012 00:05:28 by Weirdoraptor | Go to original / last post
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

In: croydon
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Smileanyone out there going to glade in june,i know its not a bike event but there are a few that go. if you are send me a pm....:)                                                                                                                                                                             
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

JT ... what is it? I know I won't be wondering that so thought i'd ask                                                                                                                                                                             
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

its actually an electronic music festival...bit of a wild weekend ,only for the committed (and i should be committed!)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I saw the word Glade and thought of 'shake n vac' lol. I've never heard of this event before.    June 14th - 17th 2012   Venue: Houghton Hall in Norfolk (I think)   'This electronic music festival started out as a stage at Glastonbury Festival, and proved so popular that it warranted its own independent gathering.'                                                                                                                                                                                 
tuftyjohn's Profile
tuftyjohn

this started out as a reasonably underground gig with no real advertising. over the years the local police/councils were getting antsy about having a full scale,all weekind "rave" so it got moved about the country a bit and got cancelled at the last minute a couple of times.I have been to all  of them so far cos  along with quite a few bikers i went from the rock scene into the dance music scene.....less attitude,more fun Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

so wats this stuff sound like?                                                                                                                                                                                 
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

If you go to the farmyard Andy (same weekend), try the rave tent  Party   That'll tell ya  Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5930 seconds. There are 847 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption