zzr600 wanted

7 Posts | Latest reply on 04/07/2007 08:39:52 by earthwind | Go to original / last post
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

In: Ely. Cambs
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

dont suppose any one has on or knows of one for sale around the £700 mark? tryed ebay & biketrader but no joy Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hey up oggy , I know where there is a zzr600 but since you posted this i havent been able to contact him. I`m not shure where you are but he`s in sheffield . I think it might want some work doing on it but not shure ,i only know him from a bikers forum site. I will get details for you a,s,a,p Take care mate ...........                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

Thumbs Up cheers Graham
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Hi graham, yes the ZZr is still for sale. It needs a new 2nd gear dog (replacement box is about £70-90) and could use a rub down and spray or touch up. Mechanically everything else works fine, new tyres, brakes all round and a recent service etc has been done by me, it ran out of test in march as its been off the road but is taxed until october. For the condition its in I was looking for £550+ as IMO it needs about £200 worth of work to have it back to good condition but then its probably worth about £950. It runs fine and you can live with the 2nd gear being jumpy by short shifting to 3rd but to be honest I would say it needs fixing to be ok again. As its been stood I will take £450 for it as it stands but no less really. This is how he sent it to me is it any good........                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

I'l see what she says I think she's looking for something to jump on & go really,I'l know by this evening & will let you know,cheers GrahamThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Oggy's Profile
Oggy

just asked her & she feels its a bit far to go tbh but thanks anyway Graham Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool

is that bike still for sale graham                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2656 seconds. There are 580 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption