rubbish service uk

15 Posts | Latest reply on 02/03/2012 13:29:49 by northlondon58 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Is there any FUGGIN motorcycle related business that knows the meaning of the word service in this poxy country? Well not the last 3 i've dealt with thats for sure. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh                                                                                                                                                                              
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

I would say MotoWorks down in Holmfirth do but thats only any use if you ride a BMW, sorry!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

D&K Motorcycles in Stoke gets a big thumbs up from me. But it's a fair wee hike to get there for ya...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

well the lack of response i reckon means one of 2 things, either we are an apathetic lot or there is almost nothing worth recomending?? i know where my money is. hey ho live long and prosper lol                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Woulda thought London would have a good few but best way is go onto your bikes club forum and see who they recommend Thumbs Up

I'm in FJOC (FJR) and they have loads listed for Yam bikes and we have our own workshop also Beer 

Wasn't a biker when I lived in London so can't comment and ur 417 miles from me so my local aint any good lol LOL

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i got a few good ones in notts / derby area - word of mouth best way to find one you can trust to not rip you off and do good job... usually not the dealer... i got some totally cr@p advice from harley dealers... luckily got good mate who knows all there is to know and some other bike shops who know about harleys adn aint dealers who i go to... they have a reputation to keep whereas i think dealers can be well Censored !!! good luck... post the question on a forum somewhere or just ask around
lawnmower's Profile
lawnmower

In: Nirvana
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Cradley Kawasaki.    The Best.

Clap

GreyGra's Profile
GreyGra

In: Durham

Armstrongs on the hill in Newcastle. Real engineers not just part fitters. Top guys!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
cavywavy's Profile
cavywavy

In: Ashbourne

I'm with you on that one.   I normaly do all the work on my bike myself but having just moved I sent it in to have new downpipes put on and there a pain to fit.   They only told me I needed a new chain and sproket set untill I pointed out it was changed 4 months ago by a honda dealer and had only done 3k....   So think ill avoid bobminion for a while                                                                                                                                                                             
Problem Child's Profile
Problem Child

In: Dunstable

Hi all, am sorely tempted to play devils advocate here since I have a bike shop in North London! :-D Anyone like to hear some tales from behind the counter?? Lol                                                                                                                                                                                 
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
61% Karma61% Karma 61% Karma61% Karma

come on PC tell us your secrets                                                                                                                                                                               
xj's Profile
xj

In: London

spill the beans pc. we are all ears                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yes Mr PC you cant leave us all in suspenders.....LOL tell all.....behind the counter tales yes please ..... hahaha Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I wonder if you got a blub for my Honda , not sure of the model but the petrol tank is red Confused                                                                                                                                                                              
northlondon58's Profile
northlondon58

In: Aldershot

Just to keeep on the subject  old biker 54 , i take it you live in ilford east london then if you do , have you tried Les Boacon on the eastern avenue not far from you mate or theres Chas Bikes over in southwark , who most couriers n despatch riders go too iv used him myself and hes open satay & sunday, so hope that can be of any help main dealers can be a right pain not all of them ,its a lottery really , but can recomend les bacon  , & chas bikes xxxxx see how they go .  

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 491 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption