Hello

18 Posts | Latest reply on 14/01/2012 15:38:15 by BOBKAT | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Just to say hello really, I've joined as I've decided to do my test and get a bike this year, so thought it would be good to see if I can make new friends with similar interests - most people I know already think I'm mad to do it, so would be good to chat to people, hear their experiences, take advice and maybe have some ride outs and attend events. 
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

Well hello there Hello There & welcome Handshake lol .........which part of Shropshire are you from? I use to be Bishops Castle based for many years but escaped north now haha
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Noddy I'm in Bridgnorth I have heard of Bishops Castle, but have never been there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Noddy1's Profile
Noddy1

In: Halifax

Its nice but it was nicer to escape! LOL good luck with the test this year Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks, I can't wait to get started now, new year and all that                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

most people I know already think I'm mad

....... you've joined the right site then, Hello There LOL

Welcome Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
bald_man's Profile
bald_man

In: Colchester

Welcome!
From another newbie                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi sounds like we're in the same position, have sent you a private too. And welcome.                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

hi welcome jump in enjoy Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

Mad for what? Doin bike test - Definately not!! Joining BM - well maybeTongue but don't worry your with like minded peeps Wink enjoy Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks for all the welcome messages, maybe I am mad in leaving it this long to do the test! , should have done it years ago. I'm reading some of the forums, some make me chuckle, the ride for a ride one especially made me laugh! Never crossed my mind that was how it worked, I'll be on my guard now lol!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi, Hello there, welcome, hope you enjoy the site. :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

HELLOOOOOOO - **waves frantically*** welcome to BM. Dive in with ya boots on & you'll have a great time Thumbs Up & good luck with your riding & test this year.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Hiya

Welcome to the madhouse, stroll around and then just jump in with your boots on :)

Any questions just PROD A MOD, list of them is at the bottom of the page under site staff, we are here to confuse i mean help :)

lawnmower's Profile
lawnmower

In: Nirvana
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Hiya.   Bridgnorth's only up the road from me.  Do you get to the cafe at Quatt?

Welcome and enjoy.

Netty.  x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I do go to Quatt from time to time yeah, it's only down the road from me                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Hi Hello There, not tooooooooo far from ya either..............Oswestry

Welcome to BM........................We have all been declared totally mad by our docs sooooooooooooooo i shall say to you Welcome Home!!!!!!

xx                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Hi there, a warm welcome to biker match and firstly good on you for deciding to take you test - it will give you such a sense of achievement when you pass.  Biking allows you meet many, many great people with the same hobby.  All the very best, don't be shy and come into chat again Smile                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7344 seconds. There are 968 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption