Nothern Pick Up A Pillly Day - Sun 1st July

41 Posts | Latest reply on 18/06/2012 00:27:21 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
madscots's Profile
madscots

In: Edinburgh
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hiya

For us proper Notherners anyone want to go down to this meet on the Sunday ?

I thought I would head down on the Saturday and take a few down with me picking up peeps on the way.  Anyone interested post here and that also means anyone wanting a pily down.

Thinking looking at a B&B the night before so we can meet the troops at Bassetts Pole or Sqiuires

Thought make the offer Thumbs Up

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

If there's not many of you, Alice's" B'nB" is handy for Squires!! 2 spare rooms or fight for floor space. 3 pubs for Sat night and sausage butties for brekkie !!                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

fab can u send me contact details ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

i can recommenced it madscot                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

So can I, and you'll get used to the smell.LOL         (just trying to keep my slap rating up)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

There's a cracking b&B in my village, think it has two double rooms, and last time I checked, they charged £25 a night.  I live about a 20 min ride from Squires........ if that helps!                                                                                                                                                                              
madscots's Profile
madscots

ta all

Just need to see if any other troops are wanting to scoot down.  I can do full length of A68 so gonna have a ball coming down Thumbs Up

BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Bugger, was ready to put my name for this Madscot as it's a great idea and thought the date ran a bell. I've got a family wedding on the 30/6/12 so will be in the dog house if I don't go.  I'm up for this sort of convoy for other events though - thank you & Alice for the kind offer of a sleep over Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
madscots's Profile
madscots

no probs all down to timing lol

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

As thay say on the telly, come on down poke fun at the locals you see if you can eat more than a hobbit                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Has anyone got a spare pilly for this???  If so can I be cheeky and ask for one with a back rest......please, please, please!!!!!

Unlimited butties on offer for the lucky person!!!!

[]--- cook[]--- cook[]--- cook                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Ooooooooh Me! Me!! Me!!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Typical - always Me, Me , Me!Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey RC  - just get your order in early!

[]--- cook^O^||3 eat[]--- cook^O^||3 eat[]--- cook

madscots's Profile
madscots

Well I plan on coming down day before and staying over at Alice2's Thumbs Up

Full length of A68 then crossing over to Squires

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

looks like Saturday night could be party night in Cawood                                                                                                                                                                              
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Shhhhh!!! Don't tell everyone,Bill Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Toooooooo late Alice.. things are in the planning stages up here.. blame Purple Betty.. she got me eggggcited Wink   omg.. i'm truly sorry for the lame joke lol..                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Sorry thats blown it Alice looks like we might get the rabble there now. LOL

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Re posted for Madscots HiyaFor us proper Notherners anyone want to go down to this meet on the Sunday ?I thought I would head down on the Saturday and take a few down with me picking up peeps on the way. Anyone interested post here and that also means anyone wanting a pily down.Thinking looking at a B&B the night before so we can meet the troops at Bassetts Pole or SqiuiresThought make the offer Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 1385 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption