Sunday lunch at Squires 13:00 4th March

373 Posts | Latest reply on 07/03/2012 22:45:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Last call all welcome                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

To,
     Alice, happy birthdayx I hope you have a wonderful day with your family and friends.Clap ...Dusty...   The weather forecast is for snow above 200 meters. This sadly meansUnhappy that I can't get out of Cumbria. Perhaps you could consider having a 'Royal' birthday in the summerLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Have a great day  Alice Hug 
will catch up with you lady when we can have a proper chinwag & right old gossip   Have a fabby dabby time all my mates but like Dusty, staying this side of the Pennines definitely the wisest thing to do today     Miss you all sooooooo much Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Miss you Min. Don' think I,v seen you this year yet                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Still raining here hope it's going to stop                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

me didnt make it im afraid - hope you had a totally fab weekend Alice with plenty of HugBeerParty its been persisting it down since 9am this morning and when i took dog out, fingers were numb and i was freezing... so im afraid i took the option of staying home wiht roast chicken and a glass of wine or two... also nursing my sorrows a bit...   but hope you all had a TOTALLY fabo time sure you did xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
pedskull's Profile
pedskull

In: chester

i am going to make my apologises to sorry i did,t make it Ermm xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield

Alice - I still can't believe how many miles you've clocked up.
Hope you had a good day.

poshbird's Profile
poshbird

In: Leeds
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Had a brill time Alice xxx Thank you for having us xxx Hope you had a brill day xxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Had a brill time & it was great to catch up with people, 

Alice hope you have a good rest of birthday your a brill lady 

Those I did not manage to say hi to, sorry hope to get to you next time Thumbs Up

My few pics are uploaded now so get tagging yourself                                                                                                                                                                              
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Thanks for having such a great birthday alice and letting us celebrate it with you and your famile love you JP X And it was great to catch up with the rest of you see you all soon                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Was lovely seeing you Alice ... been tooooooooo long!
Was nice catching up with old friends and meeting new members Handshake

Thanx for the lift Wills ... as always you're a Star
Alice .... Enjoy the rest of your weekend
Dave ... That pic has made me giggle so much, my sides are hurting LOL

See you all ate the next meet Thumbs Up
Handshake                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

HOME safe through rain n hail,took 4 hrswith 30 min break, had a good ol` time nice to see ya all . HAPPY rest of birthday alice , cheers alan had a swell time listnin to bands. nicely thawed now see yaa all soon, emdee x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Great day with great plp :)

Hope you enjoyed it Alice

and to Div and Pots .... i will exact my revenge !!!!

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

I am a truly lucky lady to have found my lovely BM friends. You have made this a very special day for me and helped me to realise that age really is only a number!!
Thank you to everyone who came along and shared their hugs with me, in spite of the horrendous weather....especially Pete,Karen,Mike,EMDEE and the rest of you crazies who made it on 2 wheels !!!
Thank you to the brave first-eventers who lost their BM virginity this weekend. I hope that today will prove to be the first of many more meets for you! (Especially navigator, who has an excellent choice in chocolate :>)
Thank you to those who travelled many miles to be here this weekend. It was lovely to see The Hobbits en masse XX (Great hugs too XX)
Thank you for your kind gifts and cards (mostly far too polite to be from BMers !!!!) Sorry my "hug" bell lost its dangle, Sandie..but glad that Nellie is expert in that area :>> !!
Finally...a big thank you to my over-nighters, Mizzi, Graham and Bill who kept me giggling for 24hrs :>>That wine was good Mizzi !! And, Bill, as ever....a star XX                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A great afternoon Alice! 
Good to see you all again, and to meet up with so many new (to me) people.
Had a memorable afternoon - especially the pudding, and my introduction to XK !!!

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The lass got so excited, she wet herself!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

@ XK  - it was seeing you in the cap and glasses - I thought it was one of the village people!!!!=)) rolling on the floor                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

But did Bill give you a great big huggy squeeze from meeeeeeeeeee!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Lovely afternoon Alice and pleased to hear you enjoyed your day.  Was really great meeting friends and making new ones.  Roll on the next 'hug' meet at Squires Thumbs Up x                                                                                                                                                                               

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6719 seconds. There are 592 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption