Sunday lunch at Squires 13:00 4th March

373 Posts | Latest reply on 07/03/2012 22:45:34 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

shall have to get my order in early then                                                                                                                                                                              
chris.sheridan's Profile
chris.sheridan

In: MK
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

BAD NEWS I'm not going to get there on Sunday - we put the engine in the Mini last weekend (for next rally in two weeks) and started  running it in .. but now no oil pressure so its gotta come out again Sunday, get fixed and go back in ... so thats what I'll be doing as we are due to take the Mini to the Isle of man in just over a week !!  Eek !! Cant  do it Saturday as I'm competeing with someone else (in a different car) Saturday....   now dont all despair at once, I'm sure I'll catch up with you all in the very near future  0:-)   Have a great time all - have a skinny latte for me  !!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

you sure you tightened them bigend bolts up                                                                                                                                                                               
IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

ALice hun, not concerned for myself as I have big elbows hahaha but little uns like Minitheminx and suzyamki might get crushed in the stampeed, I wouldn't want to get in the way of BikerBill he has a reputation LOL when it comes to food !!!!( Did you not notice the large tongue in cheek with the last post hahahaha LOL )

rockchick123's Profile
rockchick123

In: Manchester

Def going to be there now (Thanx Wills) but minus the half :(
Will take her to the next meet appropriate  (after all, shes a future BMer) Wink LOL

Cant wait to catch up with old friends and meet some new ones Thumbs Up

suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Ian, after having missed me dinner last time, there's NO WAY I'm gonna miss it this time.  My elbows will be out, jostling along with the best of em.... unless I just nip under people's legs to front of queue, no-one'll even notice LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
northlondon58's Profile
northlondon58

In: Aldershot

hi hope you peeps enjoy the meet up there as it could be a bit soggy
as the elements decend , just put those light rain gear on, so all the best
for squires , make sure those tyres get warmed up first............

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Its not Bill you need worry about lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Not long now :>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.  Sorry for the few who won't make it, but sure to be a next time :>>>>.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Looking forward to it Alice - see ya there!!!

&lt:-P party&lt:-P party&lt:-P party&lt:-P party&lt:-P party
~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer
&lt:-P party&lt:-P party&lt:-P party&lt:-P party&lt:-P party&lt:-P party&lt:-P party
~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer~^o^~ cheer    

thehairyone's Profile
thehairyone

In: Boston

As usual, late in the day, I have an unexpected free day and have never been to Squires, so hopefully I shall find my way there on Sunday.

Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

I'm soooooooooooooooooooooooo sad I can't make this cos I want to see you all so much....been ages since I had a proper bm chuckle and a proper Bill squeeze   Alice, have a fabby dabby day my love....can't wait to catch up with you at the next one Hug                                                                                                                                                                                 
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Im really looking forward to the weekend ahead.x                                                                                                                                                                             
pedskull's Profile
pedskull

In: chester

im hoping to tag along with sweeps1912 if not i will make my way up for dinner so another newbe :)                                                                                                                                                                              
dustin666's Profile
dustin666

In: carlisle
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Wenders girl, pay attention.                                         Just coz I arsed up my saturday ,[must have been the thrill of talking to bobkat in the chatroomWacko,my mind went gaga] does not mean that I won't be down on sunday. After all, what red blooded male could resist the possibility of a slap, from one such as yourselfHug[blonde biker-chic]. Speaking of blondes, I told ''miss pink bottom 1963'' to take a hike, in the nicest possible way of course. But , I don't want to get stuck with a ''none biker chic'' Thumbs DownI should say another ''none biker chic'' like my ex wife. I'm really looking forward to meeting you , although , I've just realized that I'll me meeting you ''the day after the night before'' . I hope you won't have 'sick'  Dead all down the front of yourselfLOL...Dusty...                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Woo hoo...hairyone and pedskull.................great you can make it :>>

Totally lost all idea of numbers now................so be prepared to eat chips !!!!!!!!!!!LOL

@dustin........ reckon there could be quite a few in a certain condition on Sunday !!! Sick                                                                                                                                                                             
shelleygirl's Profile
shelleygirl

In: Stoke-on-Trent
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

cant make this now soz                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

We should still make it over tomorrow, discovered the battery on my bike has not been on charge when we thought it had, so its flatter than a pancake ... weather will dictate its the tin box tho lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Good morning all the weather was fine early on here but its just started to rain lightly here now at about 7 looks like it will clear up so get your self here, Alice says there is around an 100 said they would come so let's se how many turn up, if last night is any thing to go by it should be agood day see you soon
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

We will be there Bill ... as soon as we get up and have breakfast Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 596 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption