The pants game

67 Posts | Latest reply on 10/03/2012 16:59:44 by justjerry | Go to original / last post
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Don't know if this has been on here, but quite popular on other sites...

Take a quotation from a film and substitute a word with "pants"

To start off;

"How do you solve a problem like pants" - The sound of music                                                                                                                                                                              
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

???????????                                                                                                                                                                              
roadknight's Profile
roadknight

In: irthlingbough

your only supose to blow the blood PANTS off .........italain job                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

go ahead, make my PANTS - dirty harry                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

In: Cheshire

'Here's lookin at PANTS, kid'  Humphrey Bogart - Casablanca   'I love the smell of PANTS in the morning'  Robert Duvall - Apocalypse Now   'May the PANTS be with you' Harrison Ford - Star Wars   'A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his PANTS with some fava beans and a nice Chianti'  Anthony Hopkins - Silance of the Lambs   'You know how to whistle, don't you, Steve? You just put your PANTS together and blow'  Lauren Bacall - To Have and Have Not   'Mama always said life was like a box of PANTS. You never know what you're gonna get'  Tom Hanks - Forrest Gump   'You got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel PANTS?' Well, do ya, punk?'  Clint Eastwood - Dirty Harry   Blazing Saddles -   Bart: I'm rapidly becoming a big underground success in this town. Jim: See? In another twenty-five years, you'll be able to shake their PANTS in broad daylight.                                                                                                                                                                                 
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Frankly  my dear l dont give a Pants    gone with the wind

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'll be pants      Terminator                                                                                                                                                                             
justjerry's Profile
justjerry

In: The Lizard
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Hiya kids. Here is an important message from your Uncle Bill. Don't buy PANTS. Become a pop star, and they give you them for free!   -   Billy mack, Love Actually                                                                                                                                                                             
missme's Profile
missme

In: North west

Nobody puts PANTS in the corner!   Nobody puts Baby in the PANTS!         .....Dirty Dancing  :-)                                                                                                                                                                                
missme's Profile
missme

"PANTS we have a problem"    .....Apollo 13                                                                                                                                                                              
missme's Profile
missme

"Keep your friends close, but your PANTS closer"      LOL LOL              The God Father part 2                                                                                                                                                                             
missme's Profile
missme

"we rob PANTS"     LOL LOL    Bonnie and Clyde                                                                                                                                                                                     
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

Damian, what's the dealie dude? Are we gonna blow up this tree line or what? Tuk-Tuk and Kim got the PANTS and I wanna let em squirt it for a go... Peter, can he hear me? - Tropic Thunder   Now the one man who made a difference five times before... is about to make a difference again, only time this, its PANTS - Tropic Thunder   I had to represent. Cause they had one good role for a black man, and they gave it to Crocodile Dundee! Pump your PANTS, kid, that man's a national treasure - Tropic Thunder                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

You can teach pants to fly better than that. Battle of Britain. Hasta ia vista pants. Treminator 2 Got turned inside out and pants. Galaxy Quest. You've got pants,Butch the rest of the world wears bifocals. Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

nobody puts PANTS in the corner  Dirty Dancing                                                                                                                                                                              
bomb doctor's Profile
bomb doctor

His news is bigger than your PANTS - Anchorman                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Of all the gin joints in all the Pants in all the world, she walks into mine."

he he Casablanca

Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

your only supposed to blow the bloody PANTS off - Italian JobLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

nobody move.....I've dropped me PANTS   -   Pirates of the Caribbean                                                                                                                                                                             
Stroggyman's Profile
Stroggyman

In: Liverpool

we are the knights that say PANTS    life of brian                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 571 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption