Pick Up A Pillly Day - Sun 1st July

766 Posts | Latest reply on 07/07/2012 13:57:42 by JP | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Cant pick on me sandi Bossmom showed me how to tag myself   Well JP, once you've mastered that you'll be able to move on to tagging your photo(s) LOL                                                                                                                                                                                 
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Not aloud to use camra V says every pic I take is all wobbly

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

You don't use a camera to tag photos Confused    Aww V let him play a bit, he'll only get bored LOL     Photos are here   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/gallery/gallery.asp?event_id=2711                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Looks like everyone had a good time, sorry I missed out combination of a late night and problems with my wrist and shoulder again :(                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Another success for Jackie well done and if we count the people who had already left when the piccy was took there must of been over 80 people there. I had a nice ride down from Squires with no rain and every one being well behaved in my group. There was a lot of us who went on to Matlock it was just a shame we did't all ride down together but we still had a good turn out. Back to Squires afterwards to buy people tickets for the Rock and bike show, there are still plenty left folks so get them bought if your coming. And  of course thanks to Jen. for all the buns and biscuits sorry we did't manage to eat them all. think i spoke to all the new comers but if i did miss any i'l catch you next time.
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

photos are here   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2711                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Some great pics :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you for the "thank you's" folks, it was a brilliant meet and fabby to see everyone again.... Roll on the next one ......x                                                                                                                                                                             
kazninja's Profile
kazninja

In: nottingham

Yep wot a fab turn out, n only a little downpour ...good to see everyone again.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Good to see newbies joining in the fun :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

And the oldies Jackie Wink LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Shame . Missed this one, but be there next time Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Feylin, do you know fellow member 'Rogerdodge', he lives in Cannock too?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No not known to me Sandi, but I'm not  really in Cannock Smile just on outskirts ( its the nearest town though I think )

missed this  meet had visitors for the weekend , but defo be at the next Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Hope to see you there, Feylin Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Question has been asked, should we do more than 1 of these a year ??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Wouldn't we run out of pillys quicker?Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Answer to Jackie's question, yes please?                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ditto... be great would that if folk are able to...x                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Ok well what about a see if we can get 100 folk in 1 place ride out lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.1250 seconds. There are 508 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption