Farm Yard Party Rally

209 Posts | Latest reply on 14/07/2012 09:41:55 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

sorry missed your last post david, if you want it back in than you can do it yourself and i will leave it next time                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

not to worry it was only a private joke with XKBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

This time next week we will all be there having fun,weather round a fire or in a tent, im sorry to say the wellies are not attending as have been replaced with a pair of patent DM,s. what ever the footwear im sure it will be a super weekend.x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi Bill
Its me cant wait to catch up with everyone
Fire Field attendees list--
bikeabill
ian2690
Noddy1 & Hellsgranny
emzed
Riggy66 & emdee (small tent)
XK (wigwam, lined wiv industrial strength soundproofing, preferably lead)
THE PAN MAN
Nut and Yid
Nitro70
Suzyamki
Dustin666&Allison2011[cozy tent]
D-W-B-H Tickets are here yay, will probbly be there in the afternoon

davidneale    Friday hopefully before mid day. Babs,Baz and Paul

cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Fire Field attendees list-- bikeabillian2690Noddy1 & Hellsgrannyemzed Riggy66 & emdee (small tent) XK (wigwam, lined wiv industrial strength soundproofing, preferably lead) THE PAN MAN Nut and Yid Nitro70 Suzyamki Dustin666&Allison2011[cozy tent] D-W-B-H Tickets are here yay, will probbly be there in the afternoon davidneale Friday hopefully before mid day. Babs,Baz and Paul cw + Annie 2 cozy little tents                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Fire Field attendees list--
bikeabill
ian2690 (4 man...sorry person tent)
Noddy1 & Hellsgranny
emzed
Riggy66 & emdee (small tent)
XK (wigwam, lined wiv industrial strength soundproofing, preferably lead)
THE PAN MAN
Nut and Yid
Nitro70
Suzyamki
Dustin666&Allison2011[cozy tent]
D-W-B-H Tickets are here yay, will probbly be there in the afternoon
davidneale Friday hopefully before mid day.
Babs,Baz and Paul
cw + Annie 2 cozy little tents
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Fire Field attendees list-- bikeabillian2690 (4 man...sorry person tent)Noddy1 & HellsgrannyemzedRiggy66 & emdee (small tent)XK (wigwam, lined wiv industrial strength soundproofing, preferably lead)THE PAN MANNut and YidNitro70SuzyamkiDustin666&Allison2011[cozy tent]D-W-B-H Tickets are here yay, will probbly be there in the afternoondavidneale Friday hopefully before mid day.Babs,Baz and Paulcw + Annie 2 cozy little tentsninja lou doug                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

I checked the 5 day forecast, for folk going on Thursday it looks like a dry ride Clap  Sadly Friday is a bit less settled weatherwise, fingers crossed for both days. 3 sleeps to go Party                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Have a fabulous time everybody....Party Party  and ride safe too x                                                                                                                                                                               
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Fire Field attendees list-- bikeabillian2690 (4 man...sorry person tent)Noddy1 & HellsgrannyemzedRiggy66 & emdee (small tent)XK (wigwam, lined wiv industrial strength soundproofing, preferably lead)THE PAN MANNut and YidNitro70SuzyamkiDustin666&Allison2011[cozy tent]D-W-B-H Tickets are here yay, will probbly be there in the afternoondavidneale Friday hopefully before mid day.Babs,Baz and Paulcw + Annie 2 cozy little tentsninja lou
doug                                                                                                                                                                              
Annie C's Profile
Annie C

In: Manchester

PartyBill you got ya boogie boots packed, koz we're gonna be...

AVIN IT LARGE!!!!!!!!!! BeerPartyBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

i always have Annie i shall be there at the front of the stage
 just try stopping me Beer Hug Party                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

It looks like I have got to use my van now, as my carrier has still not arrived, so no way of carrying my gear. I will bring the bike in the back of the van for ride outs and more importantly getting on the site. I know it's cheating a little but it is either that or not come at all. I have a 245 run and without a carrier that could be difficult.   Can anyone tell me how close I can park to the site?                                                                                                                                                                             
moko's Profile
moko

In: pontefract

very near david i had to do the same as you one year. i parked my van just up from the lttle fish and chip shop for the weekend. the police said it would be ok there for the weekend. thats in the main bit in helmsley                                                                                                                                                                             
glyndwr01's Profile
glyndwr01

In: Wrexham

Fire Field attendees list-- bikeabillian2690 (4 man...sorry person tent)Noddy1 & HellsgrannyemzedRiggy66 & emdee (small tent)XK (wigwam, lined wiv industrial strength soundproofing, preferably lead)THE PAN MANNut and YidNitro70SuzyamkiDustin666&Allison2011[cozy tent]D-W-B-H Tickets are here yay, will probbly be there in the afternoondavidneale Friday hopefully before mid day.Babs,Baz and Paulcw + Annie 2 cozy little tentsninja lou doug Glyndwr01 (Dyf) Friday afternoon                                                                                                                                                                              
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Can't get to the farmyard this year cos family jollies clash, but some of my favourite peeps in the whole wide world are on this list...big virtual hugs Hug, virtual shimmy boogie woogie with bill and have a fabby dabby time, mwah Smile   Fire Field attendees list-- bikeabillian2690 (4 man...sorry person tent)Noddy1 & HellsgrannyemzedRiggy66 & emdee (small tent)XK (wigwam, lined wiv industrial strength soundproofing, preferably lead)THE PAN MANNut and YidNitro70SuzyamkiDustin666&Allison2011[cozy tent]D-W-B-H Tickets are here yay, will probbly be there in the afternoondavidneale Friday hopefully before mid day.Babs,Baz and Paulcw + Annie 2 cozy little tentsninja lou doug Glyndwr01 (Dyf) Friday afternoon                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

anyone without a ticket who wants to come can pay on the gate                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Fire Field attendees list-- bikeabillian2690 (4 man...sorry person tent)Noddy1 & HellsgrannyemzedRiggy66 & emdee (small tent)XK (wigwam, lined wiv industrial strength soundproofing, preferably lead)THE PAN MANNut and YidNitro70SuzyamkiDustin666&Allison2011[cozy tent]D-W-B-H Tickets are here yay, will probbly be there in the afternoondavidneale Friday hopefully before mid day.Babs,Baz and Paulcw + Annie 2 cozy little tentsninja lou doug Glyndwr01 (Dyf) Friday afternoon Hazelnut and Podnil Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Fire Field attendees list-- bikeabillian2690 (4 man...sorry person tent)Noddy1 & HellsgrannyemzedRiggy66 & emdee (small tent)XK (wigwam, lined wiv industrial strength soundproofing, preferably lead)THE PAN MANNut and YidNitro70SuzyamkiDustin666&Allison2011[cozy tent]D-W-B-H Tickets are here yay, will probbly be there in the afternoondavidneale Friday hopefully before mid day.Babs,Baz and Paulcw + Annie 2 cozy little tentsninja lou doug Glyndwr01 (Dyf) Friday afternoon Hazelnut and Podnil Big smile   I am almost ready for this, a liitle bit more prep tomorrow evening and I will see you all there FridayThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Looking forward to the weekend, the weathers looking up so far,sunshine here. if its sunny or wet im sure a good time will be had by all of us there. see you friday                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6250 seconds. There are 573 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption