Farm Yard Party Rally

209 Posts | Latest reply on 14/07/2012 09:41:55 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

In: Huddersfield
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi the last 2 years i have managed to save spaces for everyone camping in the firefield but need 3 other bikes there so i can put one in each corner of the space we save.  I shall be in Helmsley square about 8.45 ready to go in to the rally at 9 when the gates open if anyone wants to meet me then.

Bill - Should be able to hook up with you at Helmsley.
BM pitch sorted, my tent up - waterproof footwear on and let the drinking begin (sorry -that should have read let the 'fun' begin).                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

You're quick Riggy, save some beer for usThumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

David - I might Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I should be just inside the 2nd entrance to the firefield on the edge of the track through the field.
   Look out for the black BM flag and a BM banner if i can get one.
  I also need some one to help me get the fire wood thats supplied over to our camp site so the sooner 3 or 4 of you can get there to help the better.
  see you there folks be ready to party Beer Party

Fire Field attendees list--
bikeabill
ian2690 (4 man...sorry person tent)
Noddy1 & Hellsgranny
emzed
Riggy66 & emdee (small tent)
XK (wigwam, lined wiv industrial strength soundproofing, preferably lead)
THE PAN MAN
Nut and Yid
Nitro70
Suzyamki
Dustin666&Allison2011[cozy tent]
D-W-B-H Tickets are here yay, will probbly be there in the afternoon
davidneale Friday hopefully before mid day.
Babs,Baz and Paul
cw + Annie 2 cozy little tents
ninja lou

doug
Glyndwr01 (Dyf) Friday afternoon
Hazelnut and Podnil Big smile

Hi the last 2 years i have managed to save spaces for everyone camping in the firefield but need 3 other bikes there so i can put one in each corner of the space we save.  I shall be in Helmsley square about 8.45 ready to go in to the rally at 9 when the gates open if anyone wants to meet me then.

davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I am leaving soon, so I will see you all there Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Torrential Rain and wind forcast this weekend!  Good Luck!!!!!
About time summer arrived huh.....
Keep safe all who going and I hope weather guys wrong again....                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Wow what do I say, it's been brilliant good friends lovely ladies lots of mud but what do you expect at the Farm Yard rally, its great fun packing a wet tent away and all my gear covered in mud due to some lady wanting to 'give it large' but I would't have it any other way,not likely, just hope my next rally is as good
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

well what a great weekend even thou the weather did try to damping it a bit. Dropped having it large of at her home. And have made it home on a poorly bike (think a coil has packed up).
Hope everyone had a great time Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Riggy66's Profile
Riggy66

A great time in the rain and a nice run home in the dry Confused
Seem to have brought half of the Dunscombe Estate home on my boots and the bike - but what the heck!
Hope all are back safe and where they should be Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Emzed's Profile
Emzed

In: Pickering
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Landed safe home about 3.30pm Sunday   All dry but "caked" in Helmsley's finest   More later, ........    Totally k****erd,   Wot a FYP Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

Home safe and sound,washer currently on trying to release some of the thickest mud ive ever slipped in!! Does anyone know how to get it out of my bike jacket? fantastic weekend, special thanks to Sal, for your constant company through out the weekend, the panman and photographer for the lifts - cheers fellas, Katie for thinking of me and making a "happy cake" it was lovely, Nitro for making me do the biggest laugh in the world when you were wasted..! david...a source of support on the run up to the event, sorry i didnt see more of you there. Everyone else ive spent time with and hugged over the weekend thank you for your precious company, Id do it all again tomorrow. miss you all  already.xx                                                                                                                                                                             
allison_2011's Profile
allison_2011

In: northwich
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

forgot to say i,ve uploaded a few of my photographs onto the events section.                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Just got home. Well what can I say.Ermm I HAD A BL**DY GOOD TIMEBig smile   I met lots of good folks, some I have seen before but a lot that I haven't, nice meeting you all Thumbs Up. I was expecting rain so it did not detract from having a good time. The mud will have to wait until tomorrow as I am knackered.   If I don't see any of you before, I will see you at KISS. I Look forward to it.   Ride safe                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Muddy feet...Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Nutkin68's Profile
Nutkin68

In: Hull

Brill time, giggles and muddy fun, can't wait to see you all again Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

...muddy everything....

It's turning into the annual mud fest LOL, good on the superstar who decided to create new "gateways" off the fire field this morning Clap.                                                                                                                                                                              
glyndwr01's Profile
glyndwr01

In: Wrexham

Beer Just got back. Clogged my shower plughole with mud, haahaa. Fantastic time, once again met some great people.. Thank you all and I hope to see you again soon... Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

I hear "Puddle of Mudd" may be the headline band next year.  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
kwak72's Profile
kwak72

In: blackburn

had a fantastic time, nice to see you all again,                             glad i took my wellies  Hug x                                                                                                                                                                              
glyndwr01's Profile
glyndwr01

In: Wrexham

I would like to apologise to davidneale for not saying goodbye before I left.. Sorry Embarrassed Pleasure meeting you, see you at the KISS rally... Ride safe Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 534 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption