Into The Valley Rally 2012

112 Posts | Latest reply on 07/05/2012 19:58:50 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Looks like I have to cancel. I was expecting to pick up a new generator today, but was told there was a cock up in the order and will have to wait another two weeks. I have also been asked to work next weekend so I may just as well earn the money to pay for the repair.   Sorry folks will catch you at another event soon.   I have two tickets going cheap, If you want the two for £20 let me know ASAP and I will send 1st class.                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

shame about that David but we'l see you at the next one                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

We should be there around Lunch time , whats the road like to the site ...... is it like the farmyard or yorkshire when wet !                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

In: Stockport
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Only went for the first time last year.  From what I remember, you come off a country lane and go into a field, through a gate. there's no path or road on the site apart from where people ride.  Areas for pitching are marked off, so you have to ride between them.  Grass was quite long last year too.  A "puck" is a must, for your sidestand.

Think I may take a "Rubber Dinghy" to sleep in, so I don't drown, in the night...if the forecast is to be believed.
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

The site is as Clarkee said best way to find you way in is to get on the B1248 at the Beverley end and follow the signs                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

I go in via Market Weighton.  Straight up the hill from the mini roundabout (Finkle Street, next to the Red Lion pub) . Once you get past the school the road becomes a single track country lane (Spring Rd.).  Follow that lane for 3-4 miles without turning off and you're there.   
note-- "single track country lane" doesn't mean "dirt track".  It is a proper tarmac road.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

This is the first year I don't have anyone to follow to the site eeeeeek!  I seem to remember going through a wee town called Beverley, is the site far from there?  OR should I not be there at all, I can't remember a place called Market Weighton, I do remember the long grass and MacBeastie being all squirrely on the back end. OMG working myself into a frenzy now Wacko  With my record of getting lost, I could end up in Scarborough or CORNWALL lol                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

Cornwall is really niceBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

Bobkat (Katie)
I have two cousins in Cornwall, so let me know if you end up there !.

Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Depends which way you're coming in Katie. If you're coming in off the M62, come off at the North Cave junction, and get to Market Weighton via North Cave (turn left just before you go into N. Cave).  Unless you're coming the scenic route from the north, this is a lot less mileage than going via Beverley.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Hehe don't joke lads, I might just ended up there.  I'll be coming down from Scotch Corner - I'll print off the directions from aa route finder, should be fine.  Thank you though and have a great time if I don't lol xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Have fun folks :)                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Thanks lady xxxx   I won't be on again before Friday, ride safe everyone and see you on Friday woohoooooooooooooo xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

Hi folks have we got a meet up place and time for a drink/chat for those who are not campin near Bill and Co ? and are you near the fire bill                                                                                                                                                                              
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Enjoy yourself folks, while some of us are playing pirates on the high seas... . well the canals of Wales actually LOL   Look forward to seeing the pics                                                                                                                                                                             
clarkee's Profile
clarkee

Going to have to pull out of this now.  Was really looking forward to it. Have fun everyone                                                                                                                                                                              
jetset's Profile
jetset

In: Bedford

Been looking all day at the traffic cams and trying to convince myself that it isn't going to rain! Determined to come and say hi, just what to bring.........red and sensible touring, or silly but fun cafe (get very wet on that if it rains)?

Update, I've bought a tent so I'll have to come and you can all laugh at my feeble attempt at an erection!

I'll look for some sort of BM flag?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Yes Mandy anyone looking for me I shall have a black flag with BM on                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

Well it's dry thankfully not many u lot here just goin for dinner they do an awesome curry I think lol then in the gig tent                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Sat here by the. Bonfire its been a brilliant night not many of us. but the groups were good and we had a great night down by the stage, looking forward to tomorrow                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6875 seconds. There are 861 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption