Into The Valley Rally 2012

112 Posts | Latest reply on 07/05/2012 19:58:50 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Hey yeh you too BK Hug x                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

be good to see you there Mandy                                                                                                                                                                              
lisaj's Profile
lisaj

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Don't think I'll be able to get the time off work Cry I'm off on the Sunday, still working on the boss for Friday and Saturday!

Smile

redzed11's Profile
redzed11

In: Newark

Marshalling at this event but going with Half Way Heroes M C C but will look out for you all Thumbs Up

wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Question folks please....Can ya pay on the gate for this rally???? Cant find info on website just pre-book!!! Gawd im sooooo blonde sometimes                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

In: London

I got my ticket on line Wendy. I think that is the only wayBig smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Dakar62's Profile
Dakar62

In: East yorkshire

Wenders ..yes you can pay on the gate £20..
Pre book £15 :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

I didn't realise that, but saved a fiver for beerBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Dakar62's Profile
Dakar62

In: East yorkshire

That's 2 pints in Yorkshire !!                                                                                                                                                                             
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

1 1/2 pints in London UnhappyCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'll be there with my club...hope to see you all around that weekend..Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
d-w-b-h's Profile
d-w-b-h

In: Nottingham
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Tickets arrived, bike serviced I'm in. I have to work on Friday so it will be late on friday befire I get there (unless I sneak the day off) so a plot save would be grand, ta                                                                                                                                                                              
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

corse we can save you a spot                                                                                                                                                                               
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

not long to this one now folks if your going get your ticket before it's to late                                                                                                                                                                              
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

I ordered my tickets over the phone.  I may have two spare if anyone's interested. Same price as they cost me (£33)                                                                                                                                                                              
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

In: Swadlincote
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

our tickets have come Yipeee                                                                                                                                                                              
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Not long now - woohoooooooo.  What time will you get there do you think Bill to stake the BM area lol?

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

i should be there about 9am Bob was thinking of going at the bottom of the field just behind the marquee's what do you think, it's not to far to walk back then                                                                                                                                                                              
davidneale's Profile
davidneale

Sounds good to me Bill. I am not sure what time I will be there.                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country

Sounds great Bill - so in by the stalls and down to the left, down where the fire is?  Looking forward to catching up after such an awesome weekend at Skeggers Handshake                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7190 seconds. There are 574 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption