ride out to biker cafe in Bridgenorth

46 Posts | Latest reply on 05/02/2012 20:29:58 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

This event is on the calendar, thanks Rocky   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2668                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

hiya all hope you are all doing great

update on ride out well there aint none everything is still as planned meeting at bassett pole pub at 10.00am and looking to leave around 10.30am

look forward to seing u all

dave

terrythetrike's Profile
terrythetrike

In: Bridgwater

hi dave hope to meet up with you all at cafe or somewhere on route xx                                                                                                                                                                              
terrythetrike's Profile
terrythetrike

bump is this still on xxx                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi all ride out is still on so hope to see u all soon
Dave                                                                                                                                                                              
Big Al..'s Profile
Big Al..

In: Rugby

I'm up for this, cheers Rocky                                                                                                                                                                             
terrythetrike's Profile
terrythetrike

sorry hun gona have to pull out of this catch you some other time xx                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Is this on or off for sunday??? If on please give me an eta at quat Rocky, thanks                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

As I'm doing the frozen nuts this weekend I may just head to the raven and meet you all there. Mind in the unlikely event that I feel human when I wake up that morning i may make Bridgenorth lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hiya all
I don't know what to say bout sundays ride out at the mo
Weather to cancel or not due to the snow forcast for weekend but will let u all know for def on Friday

Dave                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Cheers Dave, hmmmmmm snow forecast, not goin on my new trumpy in the snow lol, want it in one piece for rally in chalet lol, but be good to know friday or saturday thanks                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Took myself off this one I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to make it.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

that's a shame looby  how is the test going ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Date set for after this bad snap - hopefully!  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

What snow? Just checked forcast ..... not showing snow for sunday Smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

yh but there is a forcast for 5cm snow for saturday in bridgenorth area

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I guess it's keep an eye on the weather then... and hope                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sorry guys and girls sundays ride out is cancelled due to the weather as there is 5-10 cm of snow forcast for saturday night/sunday morning and temps of up to minus 7

hope to see u all on next ride out

Dave

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
96% Karma96% Karma 96% Karma96% Karma

Out with the xr then                                                                                                                                                                              
Kwakas75's Profile
Kwakas75

In: Staffordshire

Thanks for the notification.., better to be safe than sorry! Large amounts of salt to go down in the area tonight, that's probably worse than the snow itself!!! :( Think I'm going to get some spiked tyres...lol!!! :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8594 seconds. There are 642 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption