Have you ever bought yourself a bike related xmas prezzie?

13 Posts | Latest reply on 22/12/2011 14:54:08 by rossoandy21 | Go to original / last post
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

So girls and boys, am I the only person in the world that each year buys myself an xmas prezzie. Wraps it up and then opens it on xmas morning? Prezzies in the past have been, a new helmet, a lovely Hagon rear shock and various items bought on a wim at the bike show oops :-) This years is a tool, and as us blokes know, you can never have enough tools :-)
Roachy's Profile
Roachy

In: West Yorks
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You have a Stella for that now. Big smile   Ermmm no, to answer your question but I might try it.                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Lol I agree with Rachel , you should be making a list for Stella

I used to treat myself to something I really wanted every year, not always bike related, then got banned off Ian from doing it so that he had options for Xmas hehehe

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I'm with Spesh on this one, but my advice to him is buy the things as gifts  for Stella - that way you get what YOU want, but look generous (and I'm sure she won't mind!) 
see, women can be tools too!!!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Where's Shadowfax when ya need him? LOL LOL     Soz SPESH but that's sad Wink                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I brought my Roadking as a Christams present to me, I was shocked as I only went to buy a T-shirt.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I buy prezzies for the bikes every year

BlueHornet's Profile
BlueHornet

In: Leeds-ish

No but that sir is a brilliant idea, I might have to pop down the road this afternoon. New boots coming up I think.                                                                                                                                                                              
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

it's not the fact that he buys himself an xmas prezzie - I think everyone buys themselves an xmas prezzie - it's that he wraps it up & sticks it under the tree for himself!!! &  errr....Mandy.........I think we need to have words! Stern Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
wheelbarrow's Profile
wheelbarrow

In: Cardigan

I usually give out subtle hints to SWMBO obeyed, she agrees to get them for me as xmas pressies but I have to order and pay for then so they are really pressies to myself.Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Errm, not at Crimbo not really Ermm   But I did buy my Gixer thou this year for my birthday and picked it up on the day... yeeehaaaa Party Approve                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

ooooh does this mean I can wrap up WMF an place her under the tree!!! LOL an she only cost me a hot chocolate too!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 918 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption