Rock & Blues

60 Posts | Latest reply on 22/07/2007 12:11:29 by Sexysmirnoff | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Ok so ya prefer to have Biker Match? pml                                                                                                                                                                               
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

In: Birmingham in th
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I know i don't know you guys as i'm knew to the site. Usually go with me brothers but their both of the road with unfinished trike and evo. Went last year by myself. Only went really cus M3 were playing. Be good to meet up with a few guys and gals. Have still got a video taken on my phone of the wet t-shirt comp. Watched the little kid win the beer belly comp. drank a lot of beer and didn't really talk to anyone. Enjoyed it though. I have a puppy in my hand and i'm pointing a gun at it. If ya don't say yes. The puppy gets it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

I reckon bluesbiker qualifies, don't you Di? he's as mad as a bag of spanners LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Stick the banner on HIS tent rofl                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

well if ya go hun we shall have a few beers lol

kwak we goin to have the bm nutters on tour lmao LOL then we will deffo find out tents Wacko

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Excellent choice of title R C Thumbs Up lol                                                                                                                                                                             
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Aw shucks, Your all too nice. You've saved the puppy! Hoorah!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

yea, I've not had my supper yet lol Wink  saving it for 'ron                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well we all try to be nice lmao LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
dragon's Profile
dragon

In: notts

LR did ya manage to get your ticket back yet mateUnhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

right its 2 weeks till the r n b

whos deffo goin off here?

put ya names down on this tread......

and where we all goin to meet up

im goin up on the thursday will be there for 12pm Thumbs Up

bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

I'll be there on thursday as well. Like to get settled in. Who's gonna do a banner? and whats it gonna look like?                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

well dont leave the banner for me to do they wont let me in LOL so if u want to make one hun that can be  ur job lol....... are u campin with us mad lot?                                                                                                                                                                              
bluesbiker's Profile
bluesbiker

Shouldn't that be are you camping with me as i'll have the banner? If i've got the banner and you get there first how am i gonna find you lot?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Lol R C maybe 'blonde' is best for you after all LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

see you there about 12 / 1sh thursday depends on traffic / weather etc etc etc   Mr Shaggy                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

maybe ur right kwak lol....... dont worry im sure u will here us  b4 u see us  lmao LOL

Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

I'll be there, I'm doing the banner. all under control Big smile                                                                                                                                                                              
RC's Profile
RC

nice one moxey m8 Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

your have to ride round with the Banner aloft Blues or you could get a pointed hat (witch style ) with biker match logo round it on top of your helmet lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5615 seconds. There are 810 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption