Boxing Day in KENT

13 Posts | Latest reply on 27/12/2011 10:23:30 by Roughie | Go to original / last post
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

In: Surrey
31% Karma31% Karma 31% Karma31% Karma

The Annual boxing day biker meet at the Pied Bull 

http://www.thepiedbull.org.uk/index2.htm

Anybody going ?                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

yip,its alrady got a thread along wiv the Ace Cafe....and on events calender.                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

In: billericay
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Will be there                                                                                                                                                                               
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Wish I could come along too! :-(                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

hey sumo - good to see you!!! hope you have had a good day today & heres hoping for sunshne darn sarf tomorrow xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

thank you mandy x    wmf why cant you go                                                                                                                                                                              
W.M.F.'s Profile
W.M.F.

In: Ashford
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Don't suppose family would be too impressed sumo                                                                                                                                                                             
sumodwarf's Profile
sumodwarf

dont worry bout that be there                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Sumo!!! Missed ya about hun. Hope we gonna see ya in new year xxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

off to the pied bull in a short while ... see you there is anybody is going ... 1st ride since the surgery .. wish me luck .. and don't mention it to the dr's                                                                                                                                                                              
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

Sumo see U at Pied Bull around 11? If u need get me a msge, post here an Sarah will txt me.. Applies to anyone who going on this meet today...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

give sumo a big hug & xmas kiss (just to cuddle!!) from me xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Roughie's Profile
Roughie

I went to the pied bull yesterday, it was great 100s of bikes, i  had a great time apart from dropping the bike not once but twice, first time at the top of the road as we were leaving, I got stuck under it and have hurt my leg yet again, then putting the bike in the garage when i got home. I was wheeling it into the garage and the side stand was not down properly, I got pinned against the wall, I could not hold the bike up and had to let it go, i had to call my brothers to come over and pick the bike up. I have to say It really did upset me, it made me feel so f***ing vulnerable and if there is something I am not its a bloody silly weak woman :-( So i am feeling right up the wall at the moment.                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 1260 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption