logging in on a blackberry

14 Posts | Latest reply on 18/12/2011 21:16:05 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi folks, anybody know if it is possible to log into the site on my Blackberry, when ever I try  I can enter my username and password but the LOGIN button is just not clickable on. It looks like it will let me redgister as a new member but not log in with my existing account, annoying Disapprove                                                                                                                                                                             
tiger lily's Profile
tiger lily

In: Manchester

Hi Centurian,

I'm responding to this on my BlackBerry, so yes you can. I have my emails sent to my phone so if you have it set up to get email notification of BM messages you can easily get onto the site without login by clicking the link it gives. Once you have done this don't log out just return to your screensaver and you shouldn't have a problem again...the only time I've had a problem was when I used a search engine to get on and then I had the same problem you're having now.
Hope that helps,
Ju
centurion's Profile
centurion

Cheers, yeah, the email notifications come through ok on the blackberry and let me in ok so I'll have to see what happens next time I log on that way, thanx for that, Kev                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Just try pressing the return/enter key after your password, that works for me Big smile

Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

My Blackberry does that. It drives me nuts cos it isn't consistent. Sometimes it will let me log on & sometimes it won't....the arrow cursor disappears when I hover over the click box.   And I can't for the life of me work out what I'm doing different Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Just press the return key (the one under del) after your password Minnie, I had exactly the same problem but this works Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Cheers BB....errrrr....I didn't even know I had a return key lol...hhmmm RTFM eh Embarrassed                                                                                                                                                                             
centurion's Profile
centurion

ah now that works, you just have to make sure you click  the return button while the curser is still in the password box, cheers Blackberry xxx (though you should know what your talking about with THAT screen name lol) Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

On another note, make sure you update your BlackBerry when the updates come through otherwise it renders your BB useless! I didn't know you had to do this and it caused all sorts of problems for me!

As for my site name Kev I'd just got my BB when I joined BM and couldn't think of anything else to call myself lol
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

The links from your emails will not automatically log you in - they just take you to the right page.

The login form is a simple login form with a button.  I'd seriously recommend ditching Blackberry devices, they are terrible quality and if you can't use a standard web form to login to a website like BM then that's really bad!
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I us a Blackberry and it's fine, i have BM in my Bookmarks in the Browser, just click on it and it takes me st right in, if i dont log of on the phone and just close the internet connection while on BM it just comes up with BM when i click on the Browser instantly with no delay it's quicker then my computer to get on, simple

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I dont have a problem getting onhere with my Blackberry. I have loads of problems with the bloody phone itself though! Currently the screen keeps freezing.                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

Hey ChilliD do you get that little clock thing going round?! If you do, have a clear out of stuff that you might have downloaded and/or switch your phone off I found doing that stopped that problem                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I havent got a little clock thing, not that i can see. Ill try the on/off thing. I tell ya this phone is doing me head in! I keep randomly calling people! oops.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4219 seconds. There are 573 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption