Santa Clause-when and how did you find out

15 Posts | Latest reply on 20/12/2011 17:16:31 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

In: Burns Country
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

When and how did you find out that Santa didn't bring you gifts Shocked - I found out last year and it broke my heart - nah joking LOL. I found out when I woke up with a start on Christmas eve, I was 6 years old.  There was an almighty thud, it was pitch dark - I sat bolt upright screeching "he's come - Santa has come" my mums voice in the darkness said close your eyes and go back to sleep, or he'll just go away!  Unbeknown to me my mum has stood on one of my skates whilst placing the prezzies at the bottom of my bed.  On Christmas morning I overheard my sister who is 6 years older than me, and was having an argument about me with our mum - saying "for God sake mum just tell the wee moron that he doesn't exist and you creep in at night to put the Santa bags at the bottom of the bed" - well there was drama in the house that Christmas day I can tell you lol.                                                                                                                                                                              
centurion's Profile
centurion

In: Catterick Garris

I must have been about the same age when I heard 'Father Christmas'  come into my room, complete with all the anticipated noises of pressies being piled up, followed by other less anticipated noises of a thud and my grandfathers distictive voice calling out 'dam and blast it' as he stubbed his toe on my wardrobe, a bit of a give away and another childhood illusion shattered
Scorpio54's Profile
Scorpio54

In: Bodmin

Can't remember how old I was (about half a century ago lol) but dad, after having been down the pub, came into my room, tripped up and launched the paper sack containing presents straight at me! Was a rude awakening in more ways than one LOL

Gizzmo7's Profile
Gizzmo7

In: Fareham

WHAT DO YOU MEAN SANTA DOESNT BRING MY GIFTS!!!!!!!!!!!!   CryCry                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Yeah what's all this about no santa !!!   Next you'll be telling me the easter bunny doesn't exsist  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Gizzmo7's Profile
Gizzmo7

In: Fareham

Please not the tooth fairy as well, I need the money....                                                                                                                                                                             
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Haha, i was about 10 when i found out..............................in school another kid said there was no such thing..........................i got suspended for a week for hitting her, oops, then went on a hunt around house and found all the prezzies hidden in parents wardrobe........devastated!!!!!!
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Centurion - very same scenario as mine, poor adults it was a hazardous time pretending to be Santa Pinch lol   Ken - if you had known you could have worn a crasher to bed - excellent though lol Thumbs Up   Gizzmo7 - Sorry im your Grinch that stole Christmas Evil Smile, it's as well I told you because people will only make fun of you lol - the tooth fairy is cruel attempt to lure people to the dentist, it's really Dwane 'The Rock' Johnson in a Tutu Wink   Blade rider - the Easter Bunny is really James Stewart in that old black and white film, I feel such a bisom for shattering your illusions Stern Smile my bad!!!!!   ((((((((Wenders)))))))) - bet she never told anyone ever again Ouch lol   Keepem coming they're great Approve xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

Really funny responses on here. Made me belly laugh ... keep them coming LOL   I can't remember when I found out, but it would have been something to do with the older brother who always enjoyed peeing on my parade. Got my own back though when I nicked his stash of sixpences and went to the fair to spend em.... the trouble I got into was well worth it. Don't think he ever forgave me, even though I had to help him with his paper round for ages.....  and I'm still laughing Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche

or realy that so sad and i think your all rong
cose iv seen a the tooth fairy she had teeth markes on her bum were she a sat on the teeth she coleted
and santer can be forund playing golf with the easter bunny just after xmass and befor easter my mum told me

rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

{{{hugs}}} Kaycat... I knew these malicous rumours were just that.. rumours! Santa Clause and all the other magical lushness in life does exist... You just have to BELIEVE and listen for the Bell... :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Weirdoraptor's Profile
Weirdoraptor

In: Brough, E. Yorks

Find out what ??     ..(runs round with fingers in ears, humming very loudly).                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

Run! Raptor.. Run!!                                                                                                                                                                             
BOBKAT's Profile
BOBKAT

Although I already knew the Toothfairy wasn't real, belief was well and truly shattered fully when my mum passed away and I had the painful task of the clearing the house.  However, through the tears I did have a chuckle at the gruesome discovery in a wee porcelain house ornamenty thing - ALL of my sisters and all of my teeth that she had kept after collecting them from under our pillows bless herHeart   Raptor, can I source you therapy for your traumatisation or at least musical earplugs Pinch hehehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Noooooo, Bobkat !! not the easter bunny aswell Cry   I guess i found out in 2011 then LOL                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5313 seconds. There are 1307 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption