Stop the church bells!

20 Posts | Latest reply on 03/07/2007 16:24:16 by RC | Go to original / last post
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

The church or cathedral near me seems to insist on ringing the bells every half an hour.   It's not too bad... during the day!  But are they allowed to keep ringing them at 3am, 4am, 5am etc???  Because they do!  Every 30 minutes, BANG BANG BANG.... how are people supposed to sleep?   You think I could do something to get it stopped?  Its nice during the day, or on a sunday mornin at 11am when its nice tunes... but not banging at 4am!   Anyone?                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

In: Liverpool
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ahhhhhhh holland i remember it well every where you are you can see the time   Michellle shocked it 5am in amsterdam andthis is how I know not for clock on the digital radio 5 am in amsterdam lol   ear lugs but you will get used to it and it will be a comfort                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I'd go mental, (I know I am already) it seems a bit extreme ringing em in the early hours    If it was against regs/byelaws they wouldn't be doing it, surely?    my advice...move! as soon as you can   Matt aka Quasimodo lol   "the bells, the bells, Esmeralda"                                                                                                                                                                               
fjr_graham's Profile
fjr_graham

In: Sheffield/Barnsl

Bike shops over here sell really good ear plugs matt!!  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

lol yea thanks!  Then my alarm wont wake me up haha.   It is quite nice sometimes - but just when you're about to drift off, when your brain is just shutting down.... BANG!  ARGH!  lol                                                                                                                                                                             
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

In: COLESHILL

the bells......the bellsWacko                                                                                                                                                                             
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lmao you cant have everything lol at least you know what time it is dont let it become an obsession lol                                                                                                                                                                              
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

its 5 am in amsterdam, is a bell ringing in my head i remeber you once said tra la la cant remeber all the words lol   off the album fireside tapes or short sharp shocked                                                                                                                                                                                 
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham

Is that an admition of more embarassing music EW ?                                                                                                                                                                                 
earthwind's Profile
earthwind

lol michelle shocked it might be but i still like her music lol saw her in hackney empire as well back 89 when i lived there lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Mr Shaggy's Profile
Mr Shaggy

In: hampshire

Matt, didnt you know that you had a noisy neighbour before you moved in then. ?   i used to live in the flight path to a local airport, now that took some gettin used to, but after a while you got used to it,   or you moved   !!   Mr Shaggy                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

PML at noisy neighbour, reminds me of the time my son (21) was a baby, the woman next door used to vacuum up late at nite so I asked her WHY?? (it woke my son up and neither of us got any kip) she went on to tell me 'Well, I have to listen to your kid screaming it's head off at 2 and 6 in the morning' In the words of Rene from allo allo 'You stoopid wo-man!' that's what babies do!!                                                                                                                                                                                
Matt's Profile
Matt

probably crying cos of the vac waking him up lol.   Only got a max of 6 months here anyhow, so hopefully will buy somewhere soon (Mortgage companies wont touch me at the moment until ive worked here for a few months)                                                                                                                                                                             
Cinders72's Profile
Cinders72

In: Peterborough

go and nick the clanger out of it one night under the cloak of darkness! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
storm's Profile
storm

In: derbyshire

i had noisey neighbours saturday night but it was across the road and not next door !!!!!!!  shouting at ungodly hours of the morning waking me up  !!!!!!     bloody neighbours lol     LOL
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

well u didnt complain when u was here DID YA lol??????????                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

i was the very quiet one !!!!    red will back me up on this one lol    RED HELP !!!!!!  oh bugger red wouldnt have noticed me there   Wacko                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

you bloomin wuss storm....... yes u was very quite cause u always had a drink in ya gob!!!!!!! lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
storm's Profile
storm

yep i know mate i was sharing yours hunny !!!!!  cos you was too tight to part with ya malibu i had to little sip yours and not have one of my own !!!!!   Cool                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

you put enough mailbu in mine to get the whole street drunk!!!! never mind us to lol                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5352 seconds. There are 877 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption