Rutland Xmas Toy Run - Pics.

13 Posts | Latest reply on 14/12/2011 14:44:00 by YZFJohn | Go to original / last post
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi All,I have uploaded some pics to and Album in my profile of the Xmas Toy Run held by The Rutland Chapter. The route left Sycamore Harley in Uppingham and went through Oundle on it way to Children's ward at The New Hospital in Bretton, Peterborough. A very well organized event and although felt like a complete Muppet (you will see what I mean from the pictures) it was for a very good cause.  We were not allowed on to the ward but at least I can feel proud that I have made a child in hospital for Xmas happy. http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/profiles/gallery.a...albid=3205   John.                                                                                                                                                                               
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

been there done that John lol on the upside at least you showed willing  good on you mate   your have to arrange a toy run and make it compulsary that fancy is to be worn ..                                                                                                                                                                             
Holmfirthgirl's Profile
Holmfirthgirl

In: Larkfield

ROFLMAO!!!! I just LURVE what you've done to your bike John - is it gonna stay like that all Christmas?? ErmmBig smile & as Loon says - Nice one Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

That sounds a good plan loon.

I am afraid the decor has already come off as anything above 60 and the horns start to fold my mirrors back! lol.

I'm planning a ride Xmas Morning so may put them back on for then.

Thanks guys.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

bm xmas mornig ride fancy dress compulsary come on guys and girls lets be silly                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

John that link just takes me to my own profile and says   No photos available in this album   Confused                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

I can see what is wrong with the link but I am no longer able to edit the posting.

John.

Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

The link has been fixed.  You can't link so simply to your own photo albums. Too difficult to explain why.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Thanks Matt Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I heard that there was an accident on a toy run around Peterborough, was it this run or another that just happened to be on the same day??                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

Matt - thanks for the correcting.

loobylou77 - I hadn't heard this.  Our run went off without a hitch, but yes I believe there were a few on that day.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Cheers hun.  Did think if it was yours you'd have menitoned it somewhere!                                                                                                                                                                             
YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

I did read in the local rag today that a women rider put her bike under the front of a car, but it was not during any Toy Run.  The report said she didn't have any life threatening injuries, so I assume she will be ok.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6406 seconds. There are 1160 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption