Borwick-All Night Long, All Night, All Night

14 Posts | Latest reply on 12/12/2011 21:33:37 by Alice2 | Go to original / last post
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

LOLWell, my friends, the time has come WinkPartyTo raise the roof and have some funThrow away the work to be doneLet the music play on(play on, play on) We're going to partyKaramu, fiesta, foreverCome on and sing along!All night long! (all night)All night long! (all night)All night long! (all night)                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Lovely pics....thanks for sharing Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I'm singing along and dancing PartyThumbs UpBeer                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Bloody brilliant..and all night long Wink
Keep the pics coming...my camera was broken!!
Lovely to see you all again and huge thanks to Mark (with help from the Karens?) for organising such a lovely time for us all.
Thanks to Dawn for our goody boxes...you're a sweetie Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
chickflick75's Profile
chickflick75

In: Merseyside

Right then my 3000 word essay especially for Shawy42! LOL   As others will be saying and have said thank you Mark for arranging it all - it couldn't have been more perfect and has certainly made my christmas (thanx also for all of your help in the build up! Smile). Well done karen with finding Natalie she is a true star and well done on your 1st all nighter (Your daughter I am sure will be very proud Wink). Well done to the rest of the all nighters in the breakfast Club lol.   Alice you are very welcome re: the goody boxes Thanx Steve for your company going and for us not getting lost! Thank you all for the lovely card and flowers you sneeky lot! And just to re-confirm that you all looked bloody gorgeous Wink   Oh mark if you give me the date for next year - I'll start the new countdown LOL   Have a merry christmas everyone (did I mention it's only 11 days off my hols LOL)   have I hit 3000 words yet shawy? - I'll be back!                                                                                                                                                                               
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Yeay! Knew I could rely on you Dawn to say everything just right cos my brain isn't working well today....that's how damn good the Borwick Party was Thumbs Up   Just tucking into my mince pie & goodies now, yum yum...that is so thoughtful   Partying in the Hall was amazing....what a divine location. Thanks ever so Mark for pulling this together and cheers to my lovely pal Blackberry....loved the shoes and Natalie was perfect.....apologies to anyone who had to suffer hearing me sing Patsy Cline in the shower this morning.   You will be pleased to know I didn't sustain any injuries in the unplanned earthward plunge at god knows what time this morning...didn't even ladder me tights LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

soo glad U all had a good time.....so utterly gutted we couldnt be there....xx                                                                                                                                                                             
HippyRockChick's Profile
HippyRockChick

In: Manchester

Glad you had a fab time
Sorry I wasn't there but lack of money and serious lurginess meant it wasn't to be

bic chick's Profile
bic chick

In: Tamworth

Glad you all had a good time, get on putting your pics and tagging them. Jackie your pics are fab dont you all scrub up well. have a great chrismas see you soon
BC x                                                                                                                                                                              
shawy42's Profile
shawy42

In: chadderton

Well what can we say! Thank you so much mark for all the hard work and effort, it was an amazing night thanks very much pal Thumbs Up

A big thanks to Karen BB for sorting out the entertainment at short notice Natalie was brilliant Smile
A merry xmas to everyone Thumbs Up

Thanks  to the latenight club Smile

Christmas as Arrived Big smile

Littlefecker's Profile
Littlefecker

In: Sheffield
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

An amazing night Smile Spectacular lookin venue Smile Fabulous Food Smile plenty of laughs Smile Singer was very good and very funny LOL   Thanks to Mark n Karen for organising another very enjoyable event, well done Big smile Thanks to Dawn for the treats , were yummy Big smile   More memories made Heart                                                                                                                                                                             
Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Just about recovered from a brilliant night at Borwick and the sight of BBZ when I walked into the bar!

The place seems to be a first for me! When I was there in the summer I was jumping off poles 20ft high, (never done that before) and this time, I didn't go to bed!!! I along with Chickflick, Shawy, Amandabog and Mikelebike am a fully fledged "all nighter". I'm not including johno cos he kept nodding off and my cunning plan to jive with Kcsdata and tire him out worked cos he was seen having a sneaky snooze! Triple1 disappeared and suddenly reappeared admitting he'd fallen asleep for half an hour!

Going into breakfast where folk were dressed for outdoor activities and our own gang that had the sense to go to bed, in our posh frocks and tuxedos was really funny!

Chickflick is mighty impressive, she didn't falter at all during the night and she had to listen to Shawy for most of the time! lol. And of course it goes without saying that Dawn's gesture was very thoughtful

Mark many many thanks for organising this, Borwick is a delightful place, the food was fantastic, both the meal and breakfast and sooo much of it.

Natalie did me proud (although I knew she would), she's a lovely singer and her sense of fun shone through. And I know that she thoroughly enjoyed herself too.

Photos are still being added so don't forget to check them out :D
suzyamki's Profile
suzyamki

In: Wakefield

I echo bic chicks words. Don't you all scrub up well!!! Loving Pots new hairdo Thumbs Up  Looks like you had a great time. Good to see Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Oooh..forgot to say a huge thankyou to all you males for looking so gorgeous in your posh ties, Xmas ties, bow ties, and very-little-else ties.
Hug

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 638 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption