Xmas Day Chat

87 Posts | Latest reply on 26/12/2011 09:12:58 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

perfect, we need a parti fer Feb!! is there gonna be a theme?  we need a travel lodge or sumfin near too!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle

A Theme... hmmmm.. howabout... 

Lush!
Lmao.. couldn't help myself.. sorry!                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Xms day gtn nearer folks.  We oughta arrange some definate chating slots for the day huh. Is on the hour every hour a good idea as then if u fancy a chat there should be someone on line to chat to? Perhaps special BIG chats at 10 am, 3pm,8pm ie every 5th hour...... Obv you can take yer chance at any other time too... wat U think?                                                                                                                                                                              
rockchickeelicious

I will come in at 8.00pm.. 

Think it's a cracking idea.. then you aren't just sitting randomly and the whole point is the feel good factor.. Hug

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

SAD GITS!!! Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx's Profile
Minnie the Minx

In: Cheshire
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Good Grief.....who rattled your bars?!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

For sure.. did I just lose my sense of humour... Nothing sad about spending time with those who for whatever reason are on their own Christmas Day... ~ May just be a dry sense of humour you have though and I'm missing the point.. but Christmas is painful for some..
Minnie the Minx

Don't worry RC...someone must have slid the slab back on his sarcophagus and released the soothsayer of doom LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

lol @ shadowfax - 
a soothsayer of doom is what every christmas needs!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Just want folk to know that if they need a chat there more likely to be folk on line at cetain times thru the day.... I sure we all logged into an empty room an sat waiting to no avail many times...                                                                                                                                                                             
Minnie the Minx

I can just see Andy in a stovepipe hat and fingerless gloves can't you Mandy...bah humbug!                                                                                                                                                                             
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

Baaa nuffin!  I love grimble an wanna share its lushness.

Alice2's Profile
Alice2

In: York
32% Karma32% Karma 32% Karma32% Karma

Why not make a list of names with likely on-line times next to them??? 
I'm not likely to be free or would gladly start you off XX                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

who told minnie about my stovepipe hat and fingerless glove fantasy...............?!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

RossoAndy, Minnie meant Shadowfax, his name is Andy too.   Shadow,  you're a miserable tart Tongue lol                                                                                                                                                                               
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

phew!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

i will come say hi and anyone in the notts area feel free to pop in for a coffee and crimbo cake i got 3 days on my own ;(                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

RockChickeelicious ~ Christmas Day ~ 8.00pm
                                  Boxing Day ~ 1.00pm onwards cos will be lonely Cry

Same as Ronnie.. Boxing Day 1.00pm onwards anyone out and about in the Northumberland Borders is welcome to pop in.. chocolate cake.. carrot cake.. birthday cake.. God help my hips! And Wednesday tooooooo until I hit the All Night Mayfair Reunion Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

or did she????????????                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

And we have our first Rockchickie houseguest on Boxing Day.. soooo don't be shy lol ~ In for a sheep as a lamb ;)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 880 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption