Grrr!! flippin chat room

129 Posts | Latest reply on 07/07/2007 20:27:51 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Matt, when are we getting the new chat room? I broke it again Cry after the screen froze, AGAIN, it said I wasn't logged in...looks like I'll have a 20 min wait before I can try to login again.     Gawd the site is slow tonite Zzzzz   Knit one purl one                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Typical! the minute I post a grunt the site speeds up Ermm                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Keep grunting then LOL

Oooh that sounds rude Evil Smile

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

ROFPML   Oink Oink Pig    Will that do ya?                                                                                                                                                                             
Moxey77's Profile
Moxey77

In: Stourport-on-Sev

LOL

RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boy lmao                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

Jeeze LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

yes my chiild? Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

yes my chiild? Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Kwak - ur a bloody Admin for christ's sake!!!!  If it locks you out, then you can use the admin tools to kick your current session out to let you log back in again.  I keep telling you this.   The problem with the current room is that it runs on what is known as an application pool.  For some reason, under heavy load, this pool keeps restarting.  When it does, the chatroom goes with it.  It happens about 4 or 5 times per day and I don't know why (The hosts in america just ask me not to use the application pool for storing data. Tut).                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

ha ha very funny Matt, the admin page times out on me too. Confused   It's a bit like a club having the bouncers on the outside while the customers are inside rofl LOL   I shoulda known, flippin foreign goods Wink    Anyhoo when are we getting our (non foreign administrated) new chat room? Tongue                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Could have pm'd me to kick ya kwak! Evil Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

How long have you wanted to tell me that? LOL      Ta Di I'll try and remember that Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

the admin page shouldnt time out - ur puttin in the wrong address or summot.  Have patience for gods sake!   Dont know about the new chatroom.  Im going to develop a basic one, which is embedded into BM and has more flexibility.  Need to seperate BC and BM asap                                                                                                                                                                             
RC's Profile
RC

In: Derbyshire

can we still use bc chat room matt? ive got some mates on there that go in the chat room.                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

You can use the chat room til ours is sorted and then go into chat through chat if ya see wot I mean Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

There's an awful lot of religion goin on in this thread 'Jeez' and 'for god's sake' LOL Quit swearin at me I'm agnostic   Wrong address? I aint writing a letter, I'm typing in the admin password, then when I refresh the page, a while later, it says something about not being able to do that action, so then I have to relog in to admin.   Now I'm really fuggin confused, separate BM and BC but embed the chat room??? WTH does that mean?  I thought BM and BC shared the same chat room, so I am a bit puzzled by R C's question and Di's reply Confused   Nit one purl one (knitting another blonde wig for meself)                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

You carry on knitting hun, all will become clear one day Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

PML we all should start to worry when I get to the  'cast off' bit LOL                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

OFGS!!! Angry   I managed a couple of sentences then the whole room had a black out.   I aint goina bother using it no more cos it's peein me right off   >>>>gone to pick me dummy up off the floor>>>>                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0000 seconds. There are 827 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption