Full Moon.. December 10th

16 Posts | Latest reply on 14/12/2011 19:28:59 by rockchickeelicious | Go to original / last post
rockchickeelicious's Profile
rockchickeelicious

In: Newcastle
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My Excitement for this intensifies with each passing day... Sharing this because I know there are more than just me who have pain and shattered hopes and dreams still messing with our heads...   And I know that some think I'm a little nuts.. but one Giant Leap of Faith and you could cast off this years negativity that lingers and welcome in the new and the positive... What have you got to lose.. other than a little sleep... Big smile It really is an opportunity for you to move forward.. leaving behind anything that no longer serves you and prepare for the New Year...   Try it.. Be Lush.. I Believe in You.. Always... xx   The moon reaches its peak on Saturday.. December 10.. 2011 at 9:36am EST (6:36am PST)... The Full Moon in Gemini is accompanied by a total Lunar Eclipse which will be visible in the Northern Hemisphere...Create a Full Moon ritual by:1) Writing down any emotions.. patterns.. or beliefs that you want to release2) Focus on what you want to replace it with3) Burn the list sending your message into the cosmos4) Express gratitudeUse this powerful Full Moon in Gemini and lunar eclipse to set the stage for the coming New Year... Remember to work with the Full Moon energy to release the old and create space for something new...                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

Have you been on the guinness again! BeerLOL                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

LMAO!! No lovely.. one has not been at the liquidy black lushness again.. Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

I am hoping to get some food pics of both the moon and Saturn which is quite visible at the moment .... If the clouds stay away and I can stay awake                                                                                                                                                                              
wenders's Profile
wenders

In: Never Never Land

Love the moon and Rockchick, going to give it a try hunny, thanks for sharing xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
johndogstar's Profile
johndogstar

In: Coventry

Hello rockchickeelicious, this is me first post so be gentle....In the UK the Full Moon peaks Saturday, December 10, 2011 at 2:36 PM GMT. The Full Moon covers three days. This is a time for action, for harvesting the fruits of our labours and for giving thanks. Add a Lunar Eclipse which represents the perfect union of the Sun and Moon and any type of magick worked or energy sent out during this time will be amplified. Unless you are in the Shetlands there won't be much to look at, but the time is right so start making that list!
rossoandy21's Profile
rossoandy21

In: ashford

My list is done...just one thing needed....real happiness is lush.....and doesnt involve money...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

All hobbitses should stay indoors tonight, lock the doors, and batten down the hatches.   Her Lushness is in The Shires!Nuke                                                                                                                                                                             
lawnmower's Profile
lawnmower

In: Nirvana
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Well this full moon thing is working for me.  Always considered meself a Luna tic.  World stopped for me two years ago and yesterday re started with a major bang.  Son got into a new school after a year of being bullied.   Daughter starts her first job tonight.  Back on this site after a 2 year break.   Bike back on the road after a 2 year break.    Didn't sleep a wink last night because it was so light there were shadows across the lawn..... Just need to harness it all this weekend and go for it big time.  Christmas - BRING IT RIGHT ON......  Hug

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Am all for that so what do we need to do and at what time ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

By the way merry xmas peeps and happy new year x                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

And "her lushness" did indeed not think ahead and say that I wouldn't be around.. but then.. truth be told I didn't think I would get any kind of response... ~ But I did! Yay! And it all seems lusher than lush... Hug   Babybear.. sorry wasn't around to answer this.. and Johndogstar.. am impressed at your first post... Enjoy it in here and be lush!!   And everyone else.. well I truly hope it worked for you!!  Have to say.. anything that you put out there is intensified.. kinda true Embarrassed   If positive lush things happen after this.. let me know!! Please.. cos knowing would just be lusher than lush Hug                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Johndogstar, I'm glad you know what Rockchick's on about. I'll get her to explain it over a few beers sometime, then I might understand it also, if I have enough beers; lol.

rockchickeelicious

Think he knows more than meeeeeeee... Wink but I'll accept the beer anyways.. Big smile

Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Hey, I didn't say I was paying; lol. Ok, as it's you maybe I will. Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
rockchickeelicious

Mmmmm... lusher than lush if it's guinness Hug                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0957 seconds. There are 828 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption