embarassing music collections

105 Posts | Latest reply on 30/11/2007 18:45:43 by bikerchick1966 | Go to original / last post
Kate5930's Profile
Kate5930

In: Birmingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Had a text of the other half the other day saying he didnt realise the Smurffs had released so many tracks and covers. Got me thinking about music you bought (before free download days) and thought "What the HELL" ?   I have a Bobby McFerrin album cus I likes the Cadbury advert "thinking about your chocolate" which was really "thinking about your body" I think.   I also have a Leonard Cohen album on vynal, probably 99p in Woolworths sale, only listened to it once and had to have councelling for 6 months. Question OH and Silver lady, by David Soul 7" vynal   I have got Ultravox on 12" picture vynal so it aint all bad!                                                                                                                                                                              
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

LOL Kate, quite an eclectic taste in music you have.   I love the Crazy Frog song and everyone else hates it, I've got a couple of crazy frog dolls (pressies) and one plays the song but I don't have it on vinyl or C D    I've not played my records (no turntable) in years so I can't remember what I have tho I dare say there's at least one 'naff' one in there lol                                                                                                                                                                                   
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
69% Karma69% Karma 69% Karma69% Karma

Oh I forgot to say, I have a large collection of Smurfs (original ones) lol including the Smurfette   Is that sad enough? LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

In: Wellingborough

That's way sad kwak Shocked  LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

In: COLESHILL

Kate whats wrong with the Smurfs?Big smile    Kwak has good tasteThumbs Up   Got Jilted John by Jilted John from my punk days now I cant have a bath without sinking......HAHA                                                                                                                                                                               
vmaxdeg's Profile
vmaxdeg

In: COLESHILL

Matt the Smurfs are Dutch arnt they ? ... Have they got their tour dates out ? Can you Q for tickets ?                                                                                                                                                                              
Di's Profile
Di

deg!   please don't ruin the image of sophistication i have of you!!!!!!!!LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

lol i dont know but the smurfs are ace!  I used to watch the smurfs everyday well funny haha                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

No hope, just no hope! Wink                                                                                                                                                                             
happy jack's Profile
happy jack

In: chipping norton

How about cliff richard records is that sad enough for you?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

don't you damn well start!!!!!!!!!! LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
happy jack's Profile
happy jack

Do you like cliff then?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Only if they are at the seaside!!Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
happy jack's Profile
happy jack

I am into quo myself and most of the music in the 1960s how about you?                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Alice Cooper, Sabbeth, Led Zep, Jimi etc.   NO Cliff, not a Smurf in sight OR the bloody Wombles LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
happy jack's Profile
happy jack

I like your taste in music diane nice one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

Why thank you kind sir Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
happy jack's Profile
happy jack

Jimi hendrix is very close to my heart like eric clapton.                                                                                                                                                                             
Di's Profile
Di

I've yet to hear the clapton/cale collaboration, keep meaning to go get it but if claptons covers of cale's cocaine & after midnight are anything to go by then i reckon it should be cool. Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
happy jack's Profile
happy jack

clapton to me is the master and liked him in his days with cream.see him live at nec last year still not lost it yet.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9844 seconds. There are 521 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption