East Anglia Winter Socials - January Meet

47 Posts | Latest reply on 18/01/2012 18:38:54 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I,ll Join you si ! let me know what train your catching ! Andy.                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

will do mate. Not decided yet but will send ou a pm in the next few days.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Be nice if you can make it subspace 69, the more the merrier!!! If anyone from Norwich wants to go, I'll be going by car if you need a lift.                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

I'll be getting the train from Peterborough at 11.46 if anyone wants to join me. Day return is £18.00 to Bury St Edmunds and pub is a couple of minutes from the station.

YZFJohn's Profile
YZFJohn

Hi Simon,

I live in Wittering - Never contemplated the train!

It looks like I will not have the daughter that Weekend so what's it like getting Rat Ar... and coming back on a train?  Fun or a No, No?  mmm, certainly don't want one the seats that has you facing backwards! Dead

John.

Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Hi John, Not done Bury St Edmunds on the train before but have travelled from London to Peterborough after excessive amounts of alcohol and not had a problem. Coming back on a Sunday late afternoon / early evening I would think they'd be plenty of seats to choose from. I don't like facing backwards on the train either, sober or drunk.

Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Silly Season is out the way, or as good as so just giving this a bump up the forums.   Pub Social at The Bushel, Bury St Edmunds on Sunday 15th January from 1.00 pm. I'll be getting the train from Peterborough if anyone wants to meet me at the station, or come down to the pub and say hello.    http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2645                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Will be over that way in February, so I shall give you a shout Simon Big smile                                                                                                                                                                               
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Please do Trish; be good to see you.                                                                                                                                                                             
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

You too Simon Big smile                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Be good to see you again Trish Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Like the new photo Ellie; lol. Any more takers for this meeting on 15th January, 1.00 pm at The Bushel, Bury St Edmunds. Please add your face to the events page. If you're travelling by train from Peterborough I'll be on the 11.46 from Platform 5, or in The Drapers Arms from about 10.30.
http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2645                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks Simon, will see you there on the 15th Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anyone else up for this from the Norwich area??? I know of two cars going with spare seats PM me if anyone is interested, or put your request for a lift on the event page.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The offer of a lift still applies to anyone in the area who is interested                                                                                                                                                                               
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

With the mild winter we're having (so far) it may be that people are thinking of going on their bikes Ellie. Unfortunately my MOT runs out next week and I haven't got time to do it before the weekend or I'd be riding over, so train it is. Unhappy

Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

getting colder this week end Censored,                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And windy too mic....... Thumbs Down                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Anyone else interested in this, if you are get your name down on the event and I will see you there tomorrow Beer                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

A very enjoyable meet today, it was nice to see some new faces along with some old friends HandshakeBeer I've downloaded photo's to the event, please tag yourselves. Not sure where Simon66 was and we are all hoping he's ok and not fallen asleep on the train and is half way to London Wink                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8906 seconds. There are 1541 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption