New Years Eve Ride Out to Matlock Bath 2011

53 Posts | Latest reply on 03/01/2012 08:02:59 by honda baby | Go to original / last post
kaycat's Profile
kaycat

In: radcliffe Manche
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

sound like a plan                                                                                                                                                                               
apriliamad's Profile
apriliamad

In: bourne

hi all hope you all had nice christmas will try and get over but will be in car as bike off the road if don't get there have a good meet steve                                                                                                                                                                             
big e-on's Profile
big e-on

In: sheffield

hi paulxxx i'm a newbie would luv ta meet up (weather permiting)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

In: NA

Painting permitting (son just moved and hands the keys back on Tuesday so helping him make sure he gets his deposit back) if we finish all we need to do Friday we could be up for this, since breaking my foot I have not been out on the bike and I miss it :-)
talltriple's Profile
talltriple

In: Langsett

I'll be up for this, is that the cafe near the fish pond? Aim to get there about 12.30-1.00 as long as weather forecasters aren't completely wrong!                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

In: Swadlincote

Hi talltriple, It's the cafe near Biker Gearbox                                                                                                                                                                              
bandit lover's Profile
bandit lover

In: Birmingham

Can't make this now Paul....hope you all have a fab time Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hope to be there tomorrow weather allowing would be great to see you peeps.. Just think days are getting lighter spring is on its way think positive ...Have a Great New year to all if I dont see you x                                                                                                                                                                             
PaulXXX's Profile
PaulXXX

Hiya all just checked Met Office forecast for 2moz we are looking at temp 11C cloudy but dry or as they say moderate to good.

So see you all 12.30 to 1ish at cafe with the ice cream cones outside. Thumbs Up

Blackberry's Profile
Blackberry

In: Warrington
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Hey Paul hope the weather is good for you..... and the boozy lot!

See you in the new year...... xx                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja Lou's Profile
Ninja Lou

22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

The weather is looking better so im thinking im gonna be there..... hopefully Smile                                                                                                                                                                             
mike99's Profile
mike99

In: mansfield

Sorry guys, can't make this,
Have a goodunBig smile

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

will see what i can sort but no promises as got to sort kids and a lift                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted User's Profile
Deleted User

Will still be painting unfortunately , hope you all have a good ride , see you in 2012 Thumbs Up                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I've added this to the calendar, feel free to add your name to the attendance list.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2677                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

anyone still going tmw ? as iam up for it                                                                                                                                                                               
Sharky92's Profile
Sharky92

In: Winsford, Cheshi

Aye, I'm going.

My first rideout of 2011 was on New Year's day, might as well make my last on New Year's Eve                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton

Looks like I'll be there also                                                                                                                                                                              
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Weather looks ok better get my arse in gear lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
95% Karma95% Karma 95% Karma95% Karma

Its chucking down in solihull so Im being a tart and staying in the warm                                                                                                                                                                              

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6563 seconds. There are 566 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption