Stoke on trent charity toy run 11th Dec 2011

10 Posts | Latest reply on 09/12/2011 08:39:07 by Sandi | Go to original / last post
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

In: wolverhampton
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

http://www.stokebikeruns.co.uk/about/

Anyone?

Smile

IanT1966's Profile
IanT1966

In: Birkenhead
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

I'll be doing it, probably have Loobylou as pilly

Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

I have been asked if this can be added to the events page please                                                                                                                                                                              
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

In: Peterborough

I might be up for it depending on the bike. It's playing up at the moment Unhappy                                                                                                                                                                             
Pilly tart's Profile
Pilly tart

Whats up with the bike simon?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

this sunday folks                                                                                                                                                                               
SPESH's Profile
SPESH

In: Rugeley In The S
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Workin :-( buggar                                                                                                                                                                               
big_col's Profile
big_col

In: birmingham

ye may be up for it if it is not raining, snowing or freezing.  anyone going from brum?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Not Brum, but Ian's picking me up just north of Telford at 8:45.  Probably not your most direct route but if you want to head over with us...?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I have been asked if this can be added to the events page please   P T, I've only seen that post today, it's better if you submit events via the event calendar so they get added in time. Thumbs Up   To all: I've added it to the calendar. Please read all the info before setting off.   http://www.bikermatch.co.uk/sites/bm/events/event_details.asp?event_id=2652                                                                                                                                                                                

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3125 seconds. There are 595 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption