Careless Motorcyclists

9 Posts | Latest reply on 14/12/2011 12:06:25 by Gizzmo7 | Go to original / last post
Meliejayne76's Profile
Meliejayne76

In: Peterborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Can I just say I was appalled yesterday when I saw a lad on a motorcycle driving around Peterborough. He had no helmet no protective gear on him whatsoever and had tied a shopping bag on  the front of his bike balanced between his legs carerring down the road. Makes me so cross it gives all those with bikes a bad name.
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Well if he had no helmet he had probley just knicked the bike ?                                                                                                                                                                             
harry worth's Profile
harry worth

In: west London

Yes sounds like a scumbag not careless, unless you mean he could not care less about nicking someones bike.                                                                                                                                                                              
Meliejayne76's Profile
Meliejayne76

Had thought that when I saw him. Who knows hope he gets caught by the police then they throw the book at him.                                                                                                                                                                             
Simon66's Profile
Simon66

Sounds about right, but didn't this idiot feel cold; lol. Are you sure it wasn't an electric bike? There's a few of them around town.

Meliejayne76's Profile
Meliejayne76

That was no electric bike simon 66 it was a proper motorbike lol. Heres hoping he did feel cold and he gets a stinking cold with it lol                                                                                                                                                                              
Say_Ten's Profile
Say_Ten

In: Solihull
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

We're all young and stupid once but I often see your college stupid razzing it about on their scooter/125 and think..."He's so going to kill himself" these days.                                                                                                                                                                              
potnoodles's Profile
potnoodles

In: Sheffield

DOnt think it does give bikers a bad name really - he is clearly a stupid idiot - saw some guy the other day in Sheffield riding along without a helmet also on a scooter                                                                                                                                                                              
Gizzmo7's Profile
Gizzmo7

In: Fareham

The kid on the bike was clearly a stupid idiot and lets hope he gets whats coming to him. To me tho Im not so much worried about him, its the other people he could kill in an Accident he has. As for giving bikers a bad name i dont see it in this case.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3887 seconds. There are 812 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption